Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 62votes)

Imouto sae Ireba Ii. @comic

Alt Names: alt 妹さえいればいい。@comicalt It'd be Good if Only Little Sister Was Here @comicalt 여동생이 될 수만 있으면 돼!
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Edo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story about the daily life of a young siscon novelist, Itsuki Hashima with his perfect little sister Chihiro, the genius illustrator Nayuta Kani, his best friend Shirakawa Kyoto and some insane partners from his publishers.

From the author that brought you 'Haganai', Hirasaka Yomi has drawn the curtains for the latest youth love-comedy series!

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Imouto sae Ireba Ii. @comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic gender bender tag New Window mikelos
  • 0 Replies
Topic The perfect little sister New Window Theoderich
  • 0 Replies

55 Comments

*Sweat* I was SO close to just closing my browser window while reading those first few pages!  I was like WTH! I think I just got PTSDD!! (Post Traumatic Sis-con Distress Disorder). (I added the extra "D" as I myself have PTSD from military service.) Just WAY too... ummm, how do I say it so I stay family friendly here... Well, I'll just leave it at SO twisted.  Then a man of sanity (His editor) broke the spell and we returned to a normal world.  Well, at least I hope it's going to be normal.  So I will cautiously peek in now and then to see how this one progresses.

DLJMZdv.png 

I died.

Sooo cutee!!

Thanks for translating.

Why not? I have read enough stupid that I am already resistant to it.

So amiami has this bedsheet up for preorder.
Spoiler

called it

It may not have touched his heart, but MC is definitely a little touched in the head. Wouldn't rule out that his parents are siblings too. It would explain lots of things.

Hanagi? As in that series that had such a garbage ending? Pass.
Umm... Huh... Eh? Uhh... Ok...? Right... What? And thus ends my thoughts on this chapter and likely the whole series itself.

When most of the genes are Recessive, your babies will be the most Possessive! ...of birth defects...

Apparently, first generation incest is fine, it's only when the kids you and your sister have together start making kids amongst themselves do you run into birth defects. I believe the chances of birth defects in first generation incest is the same as the chances of birth defects when you give birth in your 30s.

Or at least that's what Kirinofags tell me when I complain about Oreimo.

Btw the MC is bullshit. He refs Komachi and Kobato but those characters had opposite archetypes. Komachi being responsible and taking care of her onii, and Kobato being literally unable to take care of herself in the slightest (basically a doll that you need to feed).

I can only conclude that the protagonist is in-fact not a siscon, but has a deeply rooted Oedipus complex within his subconscious, and simply is infatuated with the idea of his lover spouting from the same vaginal canal that he did.

Man, character referencing the creators prior work. Smooth.

Please refrain from having sexual intercourse with your family members, little sisters in particular, because as they say sharing is caring, which is true even with your genes.

When most of the genes are Recessive, your babies will be the most Possessive! ...of birth defects...

Cannot unhear HanaKana voicing that reverse trap sister.

You.Can't. Draw. Something. So. Cute.and. Stick. A. Dick. In. It. ...but I also don't want he to actually be a she. Or the pervert girl lose. Argh! But I love Kantoku. Dang it! I wait until 10 chaps or so or when it gets axed, then read in one go.
Please refrain from having sexual intercourse with your family members, little sisters in particular, because as they say sharing is caring, which is true even with your genes.

The LN's illustrator is Kantoku.

Oops, missed that bit on the cover page. Just like Hentai Ouji adaptation, I guess. Different artist, similar art.

Let me guess... his "younger brother" is actually a girl, but the parents knew he was an extreme siscon and had her fake being a boy? Or is it just supposed to be for the joke of him basically having a 99% imouto and scorning him?

Same author as Haganai... that ending traumatized me, but maybe this one don't end up so bad.

Following oreimo and haganai, I hope there are no more ends like those,,,,eeevvvvaaaaahhhhh!!!

The eyes of the girls look a bit like Kantoku's.

because the illustration of the LN is done by Kantoku.

Hmm, what the hell is the "perfect little sister" anyway?

Wouldn't that include being unrelated by blood, since otherwise you can't marry her?

From what I've noticed, the perfect little sister presented to the reader/watcher/player in Japanese media is one that is always happy, good at waking up her family, good at cooking, good at being frugal (not wasting money/good at "sales" in the local market), modest (not asking for anything/anything in return), loving her family + has an unbelievable beatiful smile.

Her other personality parts are freely interchangeable,however, ranging from impish to a complete introvert[take Sister Princess for a personality reference]...

The LN's illustrator is Kantoku.

Same author as Haganai... that ending traumatized me, but maybe this one don't end up so bad.
I Like the girls but so far the mc and story leave a lot to be desired

>bon appetit is french for itadakimasu

Why doesn't he just ask his parents to make him a little sister?
Rejects her by saying he's only interested in little sisters, after reading her work. Depending on what she wrote, he may be sympathizing and rejecting her out of kindness. Or he's a retard. Hoping for the former.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics