Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.21 - 39votes)

Sugarless

Alt Names: alt シュガーレス (細川雅巳)
Author: Hosokawa Masami
Artist: Hosokawa Masami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiiba Gaku wants to be the boss of Kushima High, which is popularly known as “Windmill”. In order to become number one, he has to face many challenges because the school is full of tough opponents. Just as he decides to take the fist step, an afro-looking guy interrupts him. What will happen from now on? Will he be able to realize his dream?
Go to Sugarless Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

I was half asleep...reading this so late at night and when i first saw the image of kagami on santa i actually thought he kissed him lol

Shall I give you some guidance?

Thank you for the 2 chapters!

2 chapters? Thanks! :D

betrayal is such a bitch!

Why did I expect this... Hope they will change their minds.

Oh no you treacherous turtles!

I thought santa doesn't travel via ground...just another reason the air is much safer!
you angered santa... u no gift this christmas...^^

nice chapter!

thanks for the scan and upload.. :)
Got damn, he has tree trunks for arms
Eclair... Hehe...
aww.. lonewolf!
When he calls him Marino i just think of Sanji calling that to Zoro
I wonder where all the teachers are?...
. . . Is it just me or does it seem like the author put Marumo in the story because Rindaman is his favorite character from Crows.. he doesn't fit in this story to me
So MC will be using a wheel-chair to get to the top now I guess... ^ ^
Quick action flick, not very deep, combat completely unrealistic but it can be funny due to this.
how the heck did he got up there?
Shiro is a beast!
we are trying for weekly, but we would like another translator to help us of course
Todays chapter was really good.
i want more... is this updated weekly or irregular?

ahh.. thats why i said not to read it yet...
I thought this manga was about diabetes.
Noctis I wrote that before your chapter got posted here I believe.. And I never said your translations are bad o.O As you can tell by looking at the 3 part chapter 1 dates I thought it was never going to get updated.
I wonder.... Where are the teacher, when i want to see them?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics