Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 50votes)

Here comes the Fiancee!

Alt Names: alt 역혼저거 왔다alt The fiancee is here
Author: Tamrin
Artist: Momoa
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: His fiancee lost her parents so she will be living with the Hyuns, but Sang-Won is a middle schooler and the fiancee is a 24-year-old adult!? Sang-Won tries to deny that his fiancee is 9 years older than him, but seeing that she does not act her age, he then feels comfortable around her. The fiancee seems kind and innocent on the outside, but on the inside...
Go to Here comes the Fiancee! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Sorry for the delay in uploading chapter 5 so, to make up for it, here's 2 chapters at once!

check out my webtoon, manhwa and manga projects here

This manwha needs to change its title to Here comes the boobies!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha, I was laughing my ass off so hard when I saw those powerrangers overwhelming a villain and singing at the same time.

Stench? Really? And btw, his behaviour was quick to change uh

This manwha needs to change its title to Here comes the boobies!

Spoiler

Spoiler

A fine woman like that is ready to be married and seems to have good child bearing hips, yet our MC is not happy?  

Some ways I can understand since middle age school years are quite tender and the love of freedom and possibilities would indeed make them hesitant.

Now if he was a bit older...

you are so naive its almost cute

dont fall for those Nigerian prince scams pls 

On a similar note, why has it never occurred to this dad that having a Y chromosome doesn't prevent him from learning how to cook?

(Yeah, I already know the answer. It's sexism.)

...Actually the answer is "stupidity" more than anything else. There is a difference between misogyny and being a moron. I mean only he could come up with the conclusion "marry my son off" as a *right* answer... this should already be a heads up that his brain malfunctioned somewhere along the line.

It's ok, it's not Im Dal Young.  There's hope.

yeah and from what i experienced from another manhwa from this author, like hyulla race, is about a coward romcom, so i hope this one got no ntr, forgot to mention premarital relationship :D

it's korean manga ... you can't dismiss the possible NTR

It's ok, it's not Im Dal Young.  There's hope.

God the dad looks like such a douche

I am just a little irked by the translators use of "diabeetus" for diabetes... unless that was the original intention

Doubtful.

Podludzie tworzą jedynie taki kontent ..

It's a rom-com

it's korean manga ... you can't dismiss the possible NTR

A fine woman like that is ready to be married and seems to have good child bearing hips, yet our MC is not happy?  

Some ways I can understand since middle age school years are quite tender and the love of freedom and possibilities would indeed make them hesitant.

I'm going to be perfectly honest here and say this is sketchy to the nth power.  Just read back what's happened out loud.  A very, very beautiful woman for some reason is perfectly ok being engaged to some middle schooler she has never met.  This sounds ridiculously like a scam, heck I'd believe some prince in Nigeria would give me money for no reason over this.

"The fiancee seems kind and innocent on the outside, but on the inside..." Mature tag and manhwa, im not into ntr sorry

It's a rom-com

This is a terrible comment.

Or maybe, just maybe because not every country is an increasingly dysfunctional Western one? I know the west had a crusade against everything from supposed patriarchy, "toxic masculinity", "supposedly cultural gender rules" all the way to manspreading and mansplaining. Doesn't mean you get to expect it from countries outside of the Western sphere who very much aren't buying into it nor supporting it. 

It has very little to do with sexism, misogyny or whatever buzzword people like to throw around. It simply is an entirely different culture that did not buy for the most part into the massive ideological shift that occured in the West the same as most of the rest of the world hasn't. Then again, in the West you basically produced an outcome that has seen gender relations deteriorate to the point of open hostility, mutual distrust and a refusal to engage with one another. Where the vast mayority of the sub 40 year old guys refuse to get married for various reasons etc. 

If this is sexism, then you are engaging in cultural imperialism. Trying to force your views and ideas upon other people, expecting their culture and customs to change to your whims. 

Well, can't be worse than anything Im Dal Young writes.

Followed.

If this is sexism, then you are engaging in cultural imperialism. Trying to force your views and ideas upon other people, expecting their culture and customs to change to your whims.

Cultural imperialism is the best kind of imperialism! Science is more advanced, cuisine is diversified, and most importantly, comics and cartoons have dramatically improved because the stronger parts of one culture can often overpower the weaker parts of another!

You can bet that he's wishing someone culturally imperializes his dad in the face (with that someone being anyone from a culture that thinks arranged marriages prior to completing at least the minimal education needed for survival is a bad idea.)

*SIGH*

I hoped too much for this.

Don't get me wrong. It's a manwha so the amount of fanservice is quite decent, and the "movement" of the story. But what's wrong with that "father". It's the plot he's looking for a "servant" and all so let's let that slide. 

He did not even listen to the words the guy said and now the son is the bad guy of the story

And well, I'm honestly just reading too much into something that will turn into a "Hwentai". So *thumbs up* Fiancee is very sexy innocent and sweet onee-san. We're all in for that, and hope it just keeps being a vanilla/romcom.

same author as hyulla's race, gonna be romcom harem maybe? i hope no ntr tho

"The fiancee seems kind and innocent on the outside, but on the inside..." Mature tag and manhwa, im not into ntr sorry

typical wimp MC

(Yeah, I already know the answer. It's sexism.)

Or maybe, just maybe because not every country is an increasingly dysfunctional Western one? I know the west had a crusade against everything from supposed patriarchy, "toxic masculinity", "supposedly cultural gender rules" all the way to manspreading and mansplaining. Doesn't mean you get to expect it from countries outside of the Western sphere who very much aren't buying into it nor supporting it. 

It has very little to do with sexism, misogyny or whatever buzzword people like to throw around. It simply is an entirely different culture that did not buy for the most part into the massive ideological shift that occured in the West the same as most of the rest of the world hasn't. Then again, in the West you basically produced an outcome that has seen gender relations deteriorate to the point of open hostility, mutual distrust and a refusal to engage with one another. Where the vast mayority of the sub 40 year old guys refuse to get married for various reasons etc. 

But every reason is good for feminists to feel oppressed. Be it valid or not.

I'd say that a quip like that falls under the category of "good reason".

I am just a little irked by the translators use of "diabeetus" for diabetes... unless that was the original intention

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics