Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 178votes)

Uratarou

Alt Names: alt うらたろうalt Urataroualt أوراتارو
Author: Nakayama Atsushi
Artist: Nakayama Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Princess Taira Chiyo escaped from being captured by the Minamoto army due to the the sacrifice of her mother. Now at the age of 15, she travels the land searching immortality. Following the rumors about an immortal named Uratarou-sama, Chiyo actually finds him! But all he wants is to die?
Go to Uratarou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

382 Comments

NOOOOOOOOO

not the lolly . . .

It's a manga that shows how fickle and fragile life is. 

I wouldn't know about the 'fragile' part of your statement.

My boy took a bite outta crime!

Spoiler

Just the head he say lol

The vibe i get from this manga is like a mix of Choujin Gakuen and Shounen Shoujo

On another note, for some reason... I like how this author draws thighs. *shiftyeyes* 

The edginess

You mean its Japanese.

My boy took a bite outta crime!

Spoiler

The plot seems to be moving a bit too quickly.

How about now?

Last page of ch. 13 ... just wow.

Yeah. That was completely unexpected.

Last page of ch. 13 ... just wow.

All those updates. Thanks Jaimini's box <3

super charming.

Finally played-for-laughs immortality. I've waited so long. UQ Holder fucking wasted so much potential.

UQ Holder is focused on Harem and Plot, there's actually not much Fan Service or Comedy in it...

PS: ch 2, I got this urge to say PregoLoli....

I love this manga! I also love the art style to it, has some uniqueness to it. I now see some bit of errors, but brings more of the charm.

Hope it is a long series. I just love it too much, been looking for a good manga for awhile, finally found it!

The plot seems to be moving a bit too quickly.

• BCS likes this

Is... is this the story of how Komaeda Nagito's parents/ancestors met?!

super duper highschool level(?) ultimate immortal x super duper highschool level ultimate genki girl

img000030.png

Finally played-for-laughs immortality. I've waited so long. UQ Holder fucking wasted so much potential.

A very promising manga.

Reading...funny...gore...I am following this. Yeah!

As usual, GREAT HORROR FACE!!!

This should get a horror tags just for the face, seriously

As usual, GREAT HORROR FACE!!!

Why does this look like Danganronpa... X_x It even feels similar with the emotional ride.

Damn I can sense the tragedy already...oh well followed

Is... is this the story of how Komaeda Nagito's parents/ancestors met?! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics