Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 131votes)

Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai

Alt Names: alt A Veterinarian in Another Worldalt 獣医さんのお仕事 in異世界
Author: Aozora Choco
Artist: Hu-Ko
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMedical MedicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazami Shingo was summoned into another world. The purpose for that summoning was "to make the territory more prosperous." To sum it up, it's a typical "summoned into another world thingy"—is what Kazami thought at the time.

"But, I'm only a mere veterinarian."

However, never underestimate a fantasy world. This world has dragons, monsters, and many other races. The difference of language, magic, food, religion, common sense and many other aspects different from the Earth are endless.

Even so, the veterinarian becomes a public servant and for the time being performing autopsies, medicine making, and improving agriculture.

Not as a hero, not as a doctor, but as a veterinarian, and this is the story of how he do his best in making this another world as his new house.
Go to Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

198 Comments

"...suicide due to the shock of brain euthanasia or great financial loss."

I can see how great financial loss could lead someone to commit suicide, but "brain euthanasia"? This has to be a mistranslation, right?

Honestly, lately I think - if it's Isekai, I can "eat" it. :D Sparkling eyes in action is something I'm looking forward to. :)

Hopefully the work on this series will go on. ^_^

So we had salesman, pharmacist, veterinarian, attorney and probably a lot more in isekai. There's gotta be someone working on insurance agent, plumber,dentist and drug dealer in isekai stories.

don't forget the vending machine

C4twOHYWcAYFswn.jpg

So we had salesman, pharmacist, veterinarian, attorney and probably a lot more in isekai. There's gotta be someone working on insurance agent, plumber,dentist and drug dealer in isekai stories.

You called?

Spoiler

id like to see if they'll make isekai with job/proffesion like detective, special force soldier, pro wrestler, scientist, secret agent 

"SECRET AGENT COMING THROUGH!" (Sorry, Hearthstone reference)

How about one involving a serial killer. He should be middle aged but ends up in a shounen esque story. Then strangles the teenage heroines or something. You know a really absurd setting that people will ask themselves why the hell they are reading it. Something like a grisly accident where one cannot look away. 

Alternatively a politician. 

Spoiler
At least, this vehicle didn't have to kill him to send him to the land of magic, unlike the asshole Truck-san.

The series seems to be self-aware enough of the isekai genre. Going by the synopsis at least.

I'm not sure how you can make a story about taking care of animals exciting so I'm looking forward to see how it will be done.

id like to see if they'll make isekai with job/proffesion like detective, special force soldier, pro wrestler, scientist, secret agent 

Super sparky eyes...... /followed.

Wait wait wait... Medical is a tag, but Isekai still isn't? Staff plz.

Ah, thank you for this manga!

Why? Why? Why there is no good staff on par with re:zero? Isekai novels and manga are becoming fodder class. Where are blockbusters with memorable characters and double edged powers that involve serious implications?

This seems really stupid and badly written but before I drop this I'm gonna need to get a bit more detail why the fuck this random guy was chosen and how someone who has no experience with animals of a different world can be more an expert on them than someone native -- or how if he has a dumb cheat that makes this an even remotely interesting read.

How do novels like this ever get greenlit for manga?  Can't better works be given this kind of attention?  I've all this shit before, but without the random twist that's supposed to make it unique, a straight god amn isekai power fantasy, and that shit is better than this boring crap.

But I'm probably being too quick on the trigger.  Maybe by some sliver of a chance this has something redeemable worth reading it for.  Maybe it'll be so bad it's comedic. In any case, I'm following this shit to see if it actually does end up being decent.

Do you know why Isekai is so much better than Time travel type to past like world cheats?

No fear of altering past. 

No fear of accidentally banging your grandma and becoming your own grandpa. 

You get that ancient fantasy like setting without all the messy paradoxes. 

Sparkling eyes = TARGET ACQUIRED
Now this is what I'd like to see. A vet for fantasy beasts and monsters.

Awwwwwww yes another isekai

We are just short of medical doctor and we will have the trifecta of doctor-pharmacist-vet... 

Public release for chapters 4-8 on the alphapolis website is over... guess if anyone's gonna pick this up they need to get the raws from someone at jcafe :C

It's truly a shame no one's picked this title up yet. :c

what am i suppose to do now?

Where the chapters?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics