Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 131votes)

Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai

Alt Names: alt A Veterinarian in Another Worldalt 獣医さんのお仕事 in異世界
Author: Aozora Choco
Artist: Hu-Ko
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMedical MedicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazami Shingo was summoned into another world. The purpose for that summoning was "to make the territory more prosperous." To sum it up, it's a typical "summoned into another world thingy"—is what Kazami thought at the time.

"But, I'm only a mere veterinarian."

However, never underestimate a fantasy world. This world has dragons, monsters, and many other races. The difference of language, magic, food, religion, common sense and many other aspects different from the Earth are endless.

Even so, the veterinarian becomes a public servant and for the time being performing autopsies, medicine making, and improving agriculture.

Not as a hero, not as a doctor, but as a veterinarian, and this is the story of how he do his best in making this another world as his new house.
Go to Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

198 Comments

No, that is an indication of your ignorance on how authors love long titles and how we shorten them:

-Wealth of nations? Try more "An inquiry into the nature and causes of  the wealth of nations."

-The Duke Valentino from Machiavelli? Actually:  "A Description of the Methods Adopted by the Duke Valentino when Murdering Vitellozzo Vitelli, Oliverotto da Fermo, the Signor Pagolo, and the Duke di Gravina Orsini"

-Jonathan Swyft's gulliver (well, most works actually) and Defoe's Crusoe were abysmal mouthfuls.

thanks, 

IW8simF.gif

also WTF with this isekai?? also gonna follow for sparkly eyes for now.

Still waiting for janitor isekai

chronicles of narnia is one of the very first isekai fantasy. one of the best stories in the world. a cult classic. 

A classic, but the story is pretty bad, similar to Harry Porter and Star Wars I'd say

Followed.. cause isekai right

Lemme add one more~

Spoiler

That title just screams tsundere "It's Not Like it Feels Good Because I'm Inside of You or Anything!?

"

#1 All  Isekai series are bad,

#2 No exceptions,

#3 some are less bad,

#4 a few are so bad they're almost good.

#5 if the title is longer than a sentence, shoot on site.

chronicles of narnia is one of the very first isekai fantasy. one of the best stories in the world. a cult classic. 

I wish some groups instead of constantly starting new ones from scratch would instead pick up ones that have stalled like Black Healer and Only Sense Online.

let me help you with another list

Ore ga Isekai Dungeon da! – Tensei Shitara Karada ga Dungeon to Kashiteita

I’m Another World’s Dungeon! ~After Reincarnating, My Body Became That of a Dungeon~

Panties Reincarnation. I’m a Pair of Panties, so What?

mostly wn in japan have isekai theme at the moment

is wn really that famous in japan?

Well shit i was joking about Reincarnating about Panties and it really happened.... Welp anyway about WN that's how some amateurs gets recognized and if your WN does well a publishing company will contact you and try making it as LN.

EDIT: With WN you can pretty much do anything (unless it's a blatant copy of another work) no one can tell you what you can or cannot do since the author is doing it for free they do it for experience, improving their story, writing etc. etc. and hopefully gets recognized.

LHTranslation must really like isekais

We all love isekais :D

Lemme add one more~

Spoiler

let me help you with another list

Ore ga Isekai Dungeon da! – Tensei Shitara Karada ga Dungeon to Kashiteita

I’m Another World’s Dungeon! ~After Reincarnating, My Body Became That of a Dungeon~

Panties Reincarnation. I’m a Pair of Panties, so What?

mostly wn in japan have isekai theme at the moment

is wn really that famous in japan?

#1 All  Isekai series are bad,

#2 No exceptions,

#3 some are less bad,

#4 a few are so bad they're almost good.

#5 if the title is longer than a sentence, shoot on site.

When you have to make your title a paragraph, maybe that's an indication that you only thought about the premise and nothing else.

No, that is an indication of your ignorance on how authors love long titles and how we shorten them:

-Wealth of nations? Try more "An inquiry into the nature and causes of  the wealth of nations."

-The Duke Valentino from Machiavelli? Actually:  "A Description of the Methods Adopted by the Duke Valentino when Murdering Vitellozzo Vitelli, Oliverotto da Fermo, the Signor Pagolo, and the Duke di Gravina Orsini"

-Jonathan Swyft's gulliver (well, most works actually) and Defoe's Crusoe were abysmal mouthfuls.

LHTranslation must really like isekais

You know Super Mario (plumber) is technically isekai...

too many isekai stories now

but not that i hate it

When you have to make your title a paragraph, maybe that's an indication that you only thought about the premise and nothing else.

You described the origin of light novels in general! hehehe

I feel like we've past the saturation point for isekai. That being said, I think this one holds some promise. Veterinarian with fantasy monsters, decent art, and palace intrigue is original enough for me. And besides, rather another isekai than 500 chapter no-plot school harem

So we had salesman, pharmacist, veterinarian, attorney and probably a lot more in isekai. There's gotta be someone working on insurance agent, plumber,dentist and drug dealer in isekai stories.

There was those six high-schoolers as well:  Diplomat, reporter, magician, businessman, inventor and doctor.

So we had salesman, pharmacist, veterinarian, attorney and probably a lot more in isekai. There's gotta be someone working on insurance agent, plumber,dentist and drug dealer in isekai stories.

you forgot about "yankee" job though.....like "yankee wa isekai de seirei ni aisaremasu"

Lemme add one more~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lemme add one more~

Spoiler
Wait, an isekai where the MC is purposely and deliberately summoned and not an accidental defect or found by happenstance?! What the hell is going on with my isekai?!

There is even a swindler/conman too lol.

At this rate the other world will be full of Japanese and only Japanese people mmm...

don't forget the vending machine
C4twOHYWcAYFswn.jpg

The heck i miss this one

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics