Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 55votes)

3.3.7 Byooshi!!

Alt Names: alt 3.3.7. Byooshi!!alt 3.3.7. Byoshi!!alt 3.3.7应援男alt 3.3.7ビョーシ!!alt 337 Byooshi!!alt 337应援男alt Shinjuku Fever!! (French)
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: By all the usual measures, he could be considered a pretty useless guy: a scholastic failure, an athletic disaster, and a chronic loser... But Fukuda Shinichi has one passion: cheering for others! The 18-year-old captain of North Kanto Southern High's Cheerleading squad decides to make the most of his summer by attending cram school in Tokyo, only to find out that the whole trip was a sham! Things are looking up when he and his friend meet up with two cute Tokyo girls; too bad the girls brought them to a rip-off bar and took off! Ditched by his one remaining friend and stuck with an impossibly high bar bill, Fuku-kun's life couldn't get any worse! But just then he gets saved by Ume, his role model and former cheerleading squad captain! What is he doing in Tokyo... and why does everyone around seem to know and respect him? Without anywhere else to go, Fuku-kun decides follow Ume to his job, only to discover that... he's a host?!? Fukuda's summer of cheering others on has begun... and the streets of Tokyo's red-light district will never be the same!
Go to 3.3.7 Byooshi!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

<Mysteriously Deleted by Someone SO COOL!>

So close to the ending, yet so far away

At least AW didn't abandon it -yet-...

Thanks so much for the new chapter Animewaves! I don't know where I'd be without these releases ^_^

Holy shit! NFW! 

Spoiler

What a pimp; he's got all the girls.

Anime Waves, Thank you for this great manga! Kubo always with good manga like Again!! & 3.3.7 byooshi!!

Also, am I the only who thinks Rinko is hiding something, like she really did hook up with a bunch of different guys and she was forced to come back to the countryside before she ended up pregnant.

pregnant might be a stretch but i get the same feeling that something happened to her in the past after she moved away. 

poor fuku-chan.. all he ever wanted was a shotgun marriage but now..

He'll be known as the pimp of his high school for days to come. Glorious.

Well considering there aren't that many left since it's the start of winter holidays and after that it'll be time for the entrance exams. But instead he will leave behind a legend. A legend of a male cheerleader, who went to Shinjuku, built a harem, and then couldn't amount to anything really. Ah, what a story.

Also, am I the only who thinks Rinko is hiding something, like she really did hook up with a bunch of different guys and she was forced to come back to the countryside before she ended up pregnant.

NO, i can't handle the wait for more chapters, the wait is going to kill me

He'll be known as the pimp of his high school for days to come. Glorious.

"Everything is great!" Trololololooooooooooo!

omg another AWESOME cliffhanger

how long till the next release!

Nice, updates. Thank you.

Amazing manga but whit hair pulling slow realeses
Oh god, first page scared the bejeezus out of me.
Wow, that t-shirt, reminds me of high school graduation.
New chapter! Thanks guys!
EPIC new chapter thanks scanlators!
Oh snap. Updates within a reasonable time frame? World's ending. 12/21/2012.
@Nest: She's not anyone important. Just a girl that fell in love with Hido a while back(at first it was because he mentioned he was a singer, amongst being a regular at her shop/bro's shop). I guess now is the time they expound on her story a little.
@Nest, AnimeWaves has been on the brink of death for quite a while now. They lost a substantial amount of members, and the ones that are left are busy with real life things so...don't expect any quick updates.
I really like this series so thank you for the new chaper Anime Waves.
Is this gonna be actively translated or just translated-when-we-have-nothing-to-do project?
I have no idea who that korean girl is...it's been a while since I've read this manga and I'm guessing she wasn't that memorable >_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics