Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 135votes)

Isekai Houtei -Rebuttal Barrister-

Alt Names: alt 異世界法廷〜反駁の異法弁護士
Author: Kawamoto Homura
Artist: Ohba Kamon
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuto Shiba is a 29-year old who, despite his desire to be a barrister, is a complete failure of a man. In a fit of drunkenness, he gets hit by a truck and dies. In the afterlife, he is brought into the world of Luanolde, and is tasked with implementing Japanese law into the country's court systems.

Basically, Phoenix Wright with magic and elves.
Go to Isekai Houtei -Rebuttal Barrister- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

255 Comments

>Isekai
Yeah okay

Naw jk I like it.
If this series takes off though we're gonna have a lot of "expert lawyers" in the comments when more complicated cases occur.

A Loli God brought a failure of a lawyer in to a world that didn't know this system existed till now... I expect a lot of things to not work :P

Really I'm more shocked the people of the world aren't more freaked out... it's like this is a weekly thing... 

"Oh our God found something new.... better act like we enjoy it or we'll be killed."

an interesting and refreshing take on world transportation stories

>Isekai
Yeah okay

Naw jk I like it.
If this series takes off though we're gonna have a lot of "expert lawyers" in the comments when more complicated cases occur.

Don't know about whether it applies in civil law jurisdictions like Japan, but in common law jurisdictions it's considered unethical for a lawyer to represent a client in a case where the lawyer might potentially be called as a witness.

inb4 phoenix wright jokes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics