Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 81votes)

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san

Alt Names: alt となりの吸血鬼さんalt Ms. Vampire who lives in my neighborhood
Author: Amatou
Artist: Amatou
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school girl Akari was lost in a forest when she was rescued by a vampire girl named Sophie. Since then, Akari has developed a liking for Sophie, who prefers to be alone.
Go to Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

Google "ROAD ROLLER DA", unless you haven't watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and lived under a rock for the past 15 years and don't know the road roller/WRYYYYY meme.

i never knew the wry meme has anything to do with vampires. because if its only vampires cause this manga has vampires than i still don't get whats so funny.

...I didn't get it.

Google "ROAD ROLLER DA", unless you haven't watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and lived under a rock for the past 15 years and don't know the road roller/WRYYYYY meme.

Reminds me of "Is the Order a Rabbit?" except with vampires and blood instead of rabbits and coffee.

Cute girls doing something close to nothing, cutely. It's the main staple of 4koma manga :P

Manga Time Kirara has made an entire business around it.

Shinobu meets Chino.

vampire+road roller

...I didn't get it.

Oh, it's that artist who draw the cover for most of  狐の工作室(Foxfactory)'s albums. 

vampire+road roller

= 9 seconds.

Reminds me of "Is the Order a Rabbit?" except with vampires and blood instead of rabbits and coffee.

vampire+road roller

It was useless.

Dat sudden ROODO ROORAA DAAAAAA!!!

vampire+road roller

Cute shit, but wasn't the myth that a vampire can't enter someone's house without invitation, not the other way around?

Oops you're right. I messed up... I'll have to reupload D:

Cute shit, but wasn't the myth that a vampire can't enter someone's house without invitation, not the other way around?

Promising! Thank'you Type3Shell!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics