Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 81votes)

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san

Alt Names: alt となりの吸血鬼さんalt Ms. Vampire who lives in my neighborhood
Author: Amatou
Artist: Amatou
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school girl Akari was lost in a forest when she was rescued by a vampire girl named Sophie. Since then, Akari has developed a liking for Sophie, who prefers to be alone.
Go to Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

Spoiler

Technically, 17 is legal tender in Japan.

...was she playing Kancolle?

now that I think about it, if vampires can't see their reflection on mirror, how do they dress up themselves? If a vampire live alone how do they know how him/herself looks like?

Get a cell phone and take selfies like everybody else. :P

Technically dead people can't walk, talk or do anything beside lying down and being dead. 

And by the way, the age of consent in Japan is 13yo.

First point, agreed. 

Second point, sort of true from a strange theoretical perspective, but it's also the case that there are no actual places in Japan where the age of consent is that.  The hypothetical national law is superseded by all the actual prefectural-level laws which are mostly 16 or higher.  So it's kind of a myth really.

(Although I suppose maybe at sea there might be places within Japan's territorial waters but outside any prefectural jurisdiction, where a perv with a consenting 13yo boy/girlfriend could sail for an assignation--talk about "getting off" on a technicality)

64857790e7.jpeg

I don't know. Aren't vampires technically dead? Far as I know necrophilia is still illegal.

Dude she's an immortal, in a sense (drawback is drink blood and nocturnal to being alive)

Which make her a real legal loli

I don't know. Aren't vampires technically dead? Far as I know necrophilia is still illegal.

Technically dead people can't walk, talk or do anything beside lying down and being dead. 

And by the way, the age of consent in Japan is 13yo.

so she's legal...

hmm... hmm....

Which one is worse, not having friends in 360 years or looking at your friends as they die before you for 360 years?

But, I thought donuts were a vampire's main diet. Isn't that right, Shinobu?

Spoiler

i fixed it for you so please fix it on your end too xD spoilers not soilers :P

so she's legal...

hmm... hmm....

now that I think about it, if vampires can't see their reflection on mirror, how do they dress up themselves? If a vampire live alone how do they know how him/herself looks like?

"Don't assume everyone has friends" Me irl

But, I thought donuts were a vampire's main diet. Isn't that right, Shinobu?

Spoiler

If I wrote a will I would write exactly what Sohpie wrote.

Cute start of a friendship between the girls.

Usually not my cup of tea but those 2 chapters were cute.

Followed.

Cute shit, but wasn't the myth that a vampire can't enter someone's house without invitation, not the other way around?

"Karin" also turned that one around; However, there are so many different kinds of "vampirism" around the world that it's hard to tell which one is taken as the "role model" or if some aspects are taken from pop culture,intermixed, etc.

I still think that the "Nachzehrer" are better to pose as monsters or antagonists in most manga and that "vampires" a la "Bram Stokers Dracula" still suit such generic 08/15 nonsense manga like this one better than the latter...

Does she buy blood from the deep web? LOL XD

This is Cocoa and Shino-chan all along again.

.... Instafollow

Just how much does this girl love dolls?

well this is funny
maybe with some yuri development :D

Some? The existing ones already came at me like a road roller!

i never knew the wry meme has anything to do with vampires. because if its only vampires cause this manga has vampires than i still don't get whats so funny.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure spoilers (in case you seriously don't know anything about JoJo that Internet hasn't spoiled yet):

Spoiler

Looks like my blood is yummy, lol. Would be fun to see a series where sunlight makes vampire high. 

well this is funny

maybe with some yuri development :D

i never knew the wry meme has anything to do with vampires. because if its only vampires cause this manga has vampires than i still don't get whats so funny.

Well, it's obviously a direct reference to the time-stopping fabulous vampire, DIO. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics