Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 71votes)

Vampire Knight

Alt Names: alt 吸血鬼騎士alt ヴァンパイアナイトalt ヴァンパイア騎士alt ヴァンパイア騎士(ナイト)alt Caballero Vampiro (Spanish)alt Cavaleiro Vampiro (Portuguese)alt Hiệp sĩ Vampire (Vietnamese)alt Vanpaia Naito (Romanji)
Author: Hino Matsuri
Artist: Hino Matsuri
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires!

===========Notice================
COMIC LOCKED; DO NOT UPLOAD
We've been requested to stop hosting this series by Viz.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Vampire Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93 New Window lililovelilica
  • 14 Replies
Topic VK is disappointing me New Window Valéria
  • 25 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Wanderer
  • 3 Replies

59 Comments

where is chapter 1 - 4?
In the latest chapters especially, I'm having trouble understanding which character is speaking. Even the position of the speech bubbles doesn't help. I understand that in the original Japanese it isn't an issue, since the form of speech makes is obvious who is speaking. Ah well, I guess it's something I'll just have to get used to...
hey Ju2c0c0... yup... twas great on the previous epidoses... well i do hope it'll pick up... :D

nice meeting yah here... ^^
@annihilator : Don't worry, you're not the only one. It's a real mess, but I think it's starting to become interesting again.
i was following this for a long time but now i don't get it...
duh...
Ah I remember this was one the first manga that I bought
Ah I remember this was one the first manga that I bought
Yeah, I pretty much agree with that. I loved it in the beginning then I didn't like it for quite a while, now it is picking up again.
This is a great shoujo manga at least up till the end of the 1st arc
Spoiler

but somehow things get really confusing and weird after that which gives me a feeling of extending for the sake of extending.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics