Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 71votes)

Vampire Knight

Alt Names: alt 吸血鬼騎士alt ヴァンパイアナイトalt ヴァンパイア騎士alt ヴァンパイア騎士(ナイト)alt Caballero Vampiro (Spanish)alt Cavaleiro Vampiro (Portuguese)alt Hiệp sĩ Vampire (Vietnamese)alt Vanpaia Naito (Romanji)
Author: Hino Matsuri
Artist: Hino Matsuri
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires!

===========Notice================
COMIC LOCKED; DO NOT UPLOAD
We've been requested to stop hosting this series by Viz.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Vampire Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Vampire Knight-Your Guess Final Chapter 93 New Window lililovelilica
  • 14 Replies
Topic VK is disappointing me New Window Valéria
  • 25 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Wanderer
  • 3 Replies

59 Comments

I liked the anime more. The art, transition and dialogues are pretty bad (I do not mean the translation, the translation is great). It all just feel so stale. Well, I read the whole thing just to acquire the right to complain.

And yes, Zero x Yuki. Screw incest brother that´s is oh so perfect in everything.
jfc Kaname stop being such a cockblocker!
My heart was not prepared for this chapter, I had forgotten how sweet Zero x Yuki could be. Jusst... Awwww

Not that I think Yuki deserves him.
Too many Purebloods dying...I was hopingfor a Happy ending to the Purebloods story. They've killed about 10 so far...
I think the pacing in this chapter is much better than the past few. I'm only following this since one of my friends loves this, but this gives me a bit of hope for its future.
I am obsessed with Vampire Knight
i barely remember why i stopped following this....(facepalm) HERP DE DERP IM DUMB. (re follows..)
I barely understand what is happening anymore. =.='
I never liked Sara. This last chapter actually made me happy, no matter how cruel it might sound. Goodbye and good riddance. Hopefully.
Well: i think it just became a bit easier to understand as we got mention of the tablets again, laid down another piece of the puzzle.
And another thing clearing up:
Spoiler
If only everything was clearer.
im reading this because ive been updated... however, been confused as to who is who on which side...

anyways.. still reading, until i get it again.. ^^
VK has been confusing me since...chapter 20 probably so I gave up, lol.
Latest chapter was a little confusing @_@
Latest chapter was a little confusing @_@
83 Best chapter in a long time - Loved it!
It looks as if it will be coming to an end soon, what you all think?
Woo!

It's about time we got a Kain and Ruka moment.
i feel this manga could become a good movie with some really good drama stars playing the vampires....
zero was better when he wanted to kill all the pure blood, now he wants to protect. kind of making me loosing interest since he was the only cool character
Yuki's haircut marks the point where I actually want to read this manga again!
chapter 83. super cut off. need the next chapter.
Looks like it clears up a bit and is becoming easier to understand. I am sadly forgetting parts of the story, but it is starting to drive itself quite well now and is quite easy to follow.
The thing that i like most about this manga is that you have to keep of thinking because about every chapter something you wouldn't expect would happen, also i hate it a bit because it takes a few months to come out and by that time i have to struggle to rememeber !
I find the whole thing rather confusing lately. Not that it's bad, i just have some trouble following the whole part of the story. I fear i might have to reread everything after the fighting begins.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics