Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 45votes)

Kings' Viking

Alt Names: alt 国王们的海盗alt 王様達のヴァイキングalt Ousamatachi no Viking
Author: Fukami Makoto
Artist: Sadayasu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 18-year-old Koreeda Kazuki is a genius hacker who's only real skill lies with computers. Into his aimless life steps a wealthy man who makes him a proposition he finds impossible to refuse: that he will become Koreeda's investor on the condition that Koreeda use his abilities to help the man "conquer the world." In cyberspace where national borders hold no meaning, thus begins the story of two modern-day adventurers who stand against crime on a global scale.
Go to Kings' Viking Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

Doesn't look to me like there are any Vikings involved.  Disappointment.

Fair enough and same for me. At least the story kept me interested. Though if from the premise, they form an anti cyber crime group and call it that, I will laugh at our old comments. 

Doesn't look to me like there are any Vikings involved.  Disappointment.

It seems to me that the kid has some level of autism. He's super focused on his interests, doesn't understand social cues, does inexplicable things outside the social norm (like not wearing his shoes), very particular with his stuff/touching (he freaked out when the other guys tried to touch his laptop), poor verbalization skills, unusual/exaggerated emotional reactions, etc.

Indeed. That's why I'm worried.

The kid's another one who worries me. I am far from a computer expert but cracking the main database's password and bypassing security measures to implement what you want when the source code writers are right in front of you shows some serious thinking problems. I repeat, the people who wrote the source code are right in front of you! Why didn't you just ask for the password or bounce the idea off of them? You don't just waltz in and tamper with source code a group's been working on for who knows how long! They wrote it like that for a reason! At least bounce the idea off them first and see what they think!

It seems to me that the kid has some level of autism. He's super focused on his interests, doesn't understand social cues, does inexplicable things outside the social norm (like not wearing his shoes), very particular with his stuff/touching (he freaked out when the other guys tried to touch his laptop), poor verbalization skills, unusual/exaggerated emotional reactions, etc.

Pfft! Let's see him face the NS fuckin' A, and he ain't SHIT!

Even though I agree with you, I can't help but think "Murcia son!"

Their workflow was pretty shitty, if they immediately put any commits to production. And asking somebody who's fresh in from the door to create a neural network from scratch and firing them immediately after is mind boggling.

To be fair, they appear to be a bunch of smart rookies not used to working outside their group of friends and probably just tossed that job at him to keep him occupied for a while. Odds are they didn't expect him to force his way into their system like that. They probably thought "He'll be busy with that for a while and after he's done, we'll look it over and see if we can use it.

The kid's another one who worries me. I am far from a computer expert but cracking the main database's password and bypassing security measures to implement what you want when the source code writers are right in front of you shows some serious thinking problems. I repeat, the people who wrote the source code are right in front of you! Why didn't you just ask for the password or bounce the idea off of them? You don't just waltz in and tamper with source code a group's been working on for who knows how long! They wrote it like that for a reason! At least bounce the idea off them first and see what they think!

Their workflow was pretty shitty, if they immediately put any commits to production. And asking somebody who's fresh in from the door to create a neural network from scratch and firing them immediately after is mind boggling.

To anyone curious about the release dates for Kings' Viking, the pace of the releases will pick up after chapter 1 as a weekly series. Chapters 0 and 1 are both 50 pages compared to the average of 20 throughout the series.

Definitely interesting! 

Spoiler

Dunno about the other number, but (1+sqrt(5))/2 is the golden ratio and 256 is 2^8, which is the number of possible values in 1 byte (1 byte has 8 bit and a bit can be 0 or 1). 

"PC is my everything"

Now I like this person mmm...

Damn this is good

followed!

Pfft! Let's see him face the NS fuckin' A, and he ain't SHIT!

Ubuntu? Really?.... well, let's see where it goes...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics