Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 167votes)

The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but . . .

Alt Names: alt 勇者様にいきなり求婚されたのですがalt Yuusha-sama ni Ikinari Kyuukon sareta no desu gaalt 我突然被勇者大人求婚了
Author: Togashi Seiya
Artist: Watanabe Una
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A certain beautiful princess was captured by a demon king, and a hero went out with his party of adventurers to rescue her. When he returned successfully, he asked for marriage as his reward... but not with the princess, with her maidservant Aria Milford! Aria was as shocked as anyone else, since she quite happily considers herself a minor character in this story! The hero is determined to win her hand and her heart, but what will she do about it?

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/492000109/
Go to The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but . . . Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I love that family motto New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

259 Comments

let's hope this will be hilarious...

O dis gonna be good!

Odd that I've never come across something like this before...well, here's hoping for the best. 

....but what!? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!

Inb4 the hero is the real demon king twist.

I've been waiting for someone to pick this up for forever <3

Ooooooooh! What a convenient development!

you mocking me

Yandere~ You got yourself a yandere prince, supposedly-and-used-to-be-minor-character maid-san!

first...~~!!!ichiban...~~!!and first like too...~~~lol

like new manga??read the descrip...instant sold...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics