Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 167votes)

The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but . . .

Alt Names: alt 勇者様にいきなり求婚されたのですがalt Yuusha-sama ni Ikinari Kyuukon sareta no desu gaalt 我突然被勇者大人求婚了
Author: Togashi Seiya
Artist: Watanabe Una
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A certain beautiful princess was captured by a demon king, and a hero went out with his party of adventurers to rescue her. When he returned successfully, he asked for marriage as his reward... but not with the princess, with her maidservant Aria Milford! Aria was as shocked as anyone else, since she quite happily considers herself a minor character in this story! The hero is determined to win her hand and her heart, but what will she do about it?

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/492000109/
Go to The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but . . . Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I love that family motto New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

259 Comments

Milford Family Motto #2: "If something is inconvenient, pretend you didn't hear it".

Is it too late to marry into this family?

and the first one: "If there is a difficult issue, put it away to deal with it later"

how is that kingdom still standing?
Milford Family Motto #2: "If something is inconvenient, pretend you didn't hear it".

Is it too late to marry into this family?

omg this story...

It's what to expect from the end of Re:zero type stories. except he has "newgame+"ed enough to know everything about the girl he meet many times.

would explain away his insanely OP world ending power xD

NICE thanks flower clocks!

I like how the maid's first reaction isn't enchantment or blushing, but just shock and panic. She's more caught up thinking about how this guy may ruin her comfortable mob character lifestyle than she is about the hero himself, contrary to the usual manga trope where she'd instantly infatuated or intrigued by him. Plus it's kinda neat having a character who so far seems genuinely ordinary, knows it, and actually really wants to stay that way.

The hero on the other hand is definitely giving off a possessive vibe and seems like the kinda guy who has a bunch of secrets and a dark side, which may not be appealing in of itself, but is a really interesting twist on the usual 100% altruistic Mr.perfect type of hero.

A hero who can destroy the world X maid whose relationship choices may decide the fate of the world, what's not fun about that? XD

I love the twist in this.

Inb4 the hero is the real demon king twist.

The difference between this hero and the demon king seems pretty thin at least.

I like this. Let's see how far it goes!

Hahaha. I have a math exam tomorrow and here I am, procrastinating.... Hahaha. Ha.... haaaa~ I'm so dead.

Yep, I died. Better prepare for the make up ex... Nope! That can wait! Gotta learn about physics engines, because it's so much more fun and interesting than the next exam I'm not going to ace.

Now this is interesting, thanks Flower Clocks mmm...

The Milford House got to have one of the laziest motto ever in the history of fantasy. "If there is a difficult issue, put it away to deal with it later", lol.

It's a realistic one though. I mean, just look at most politicians.

Would be funny to see a Shounen spin-off where the hero is a young [15+] good for nothing teenager that actually just defeated the demon lord by accident [like stepping on the cape,making the DL tumble and fall into his own sword] and then accidentally proposes to the wrong woman when he is asked to chose a reward[being too shaky and nervous, he pointed while closing his eyes in the opposite direction ].

That would be hella funny, especially if the woman in question was someone like the headmaid [age around 35, short hair, glasses,strict personality,perfectionist, uber tsunlevel] who's like the polar opposite... Then it should continue the way as that manga where that one guy gets demoted and settles out to get married [forgot the name] with daily hilarities...
Sadly such twists don't happen in VNs/Mangas, as they don't sell well in the male demographic section...

That MC you described sounds hella boring and would annoy the crap outta me with his uselessness.

Would be funny to see a Shounen spin-off where the hero is a young [15+] good for nothing teenager that actually just defeated the demon lord by accident [like stepping on the cape,making the DL tumble and fall into his own sword] and then accidentally proposes to the wrong woman when he is asked to chose a reward[being too shaky and nervous, he pointed while closing his eyes in the opposite direction ].

That would be hella funny, especially if the woman in question was someone like the headmaid [age around 35, short hair, glasses,strict personality,perfectionist, uber tsunlevel] who's like the polar opposite... Then it should continue the way as that manga where that one guy gets demoted and settles out to get married [forgot the name] with daily hilarities...

Sadly such twists don't happen in VNs/Mangas, as they don't sell well in the male demographic section...

She must be a mob character from D-frag.

Hmmm… this looks like one of those shoujo series, which I seldom find, that get lots of comedic mileage from turning the genre on its head.

Which is, of course, wonderful.

Not followed for now, but I have high hopes for this.

The hero suddenly proposed to me, but . . .

Spoiler

I wonder how did they get the nobility title? with a Motto like that they either royalty or very lucky

Now there's a family motto I can get behind!

Good luck, "Maid A"-san...

The Milford House got to have one of the laziest motto ever in the history of fantasy. "If there is a difficult issue, put it away to deal with it later", lol.

Those family surely is destined for greatness of being mob characters, :P.

I mean, isn't random chores quests typical of old rpgs were to happen in the first place cuz the quester are all lazy?

Hahaha. I have a math exam tomorrow and here I am, procrastinating.... Hahaha. Ha.... haaaa~ I'm so dead.

It's a self-insert power fantasy from the POV of the chick he's boffing, and the people around said chick.

How meta.
>guy is so perfect it's actually frightening
>people who know him are actually frightened

What a nice little twist on an old shoujo trope. Thumbs up for taking a classic story and mixing it up just enough to make the story a refreshing and fun read.

My greatest pet peeve.

"Rediculous"

THERE IS NO 'E' IN RIDICULOUS! I don't understand how the spelling of one word eludes so many.

It would be terrifying if he turned yandere, especially with his hero power. I am definitely following this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics