Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 62votes)

Magical Trans!

Alt Names: alt まじとら!alt Maji Tora!alt MajiTora
Author: Kashii Yutaka
Artist: Kashii Yutaka
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minami-kun spots a poster recruiting new members for the Magical Girl Club. Thinking "Cosplay cuties woohoo!" he decides to join... What the hell!? It's not cosplay—we actually become magical girls??

A slice of life love-comedy revolving around magical girls and slippery slopes.

Originally found on MinComi: http://www.mincomi.jp/title/?title=327416
Twitter @yutakashii Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=200861
http://www.ebookjapan.jp/ebj/author/78088/
Go to Magical Trans! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

132 Comments

You must not read many mangas

I read enough and I regret reading 70% of the stuff I had.

Pretty harsh assessment for having read only one chapter.  I sometimes feel the same way you do when I read certain things, but I tend to dislike things for being predictable and boring because I've seen it five million times. 

This? This manga I'd only dislike if Ore Twintail Ni Narimasu became a runaway smash hit and it was one of five million me-toos. Sadly I can't live in the universe where that happened, so for me at least this one is still way way different from the usual fare even from chapter 1. Can't wait to be able to read more of it.

The first chapter should get the attention of the audience, hence it must have something interesting to gather it. This does not, at least for me. I dislike predictable stories and cliche, but I hate even more pandering or plot aspects that exist onl to cater to specific groups or peoples, with no substance. Gender bender? Alright, I don't have anything towards any genre and overall enjoy all of them, even the niche ones like Yaoi and Yuri, but this doesn't click with me. Nothing interesting from a first chapter in this one, and everything else felt exactly pandering, plot devices only for fan-service.

SLAMS THAT FOLLOW BUTTON!!!

I...Happen to like willing gender bending...

Great series!  I'm a fan light hearted TG manga.  Keep things fun.

Villains you say? (Although the story will always keep a rather tight character focus IMHO, so I doubt we'll see large battles like Ultimegil. It's first and foremost SoL comedy)

Spoiler

Can this get worse? It's the bottom of crapness

Pretty harsh assessment for having read only one chapter.  I sometimes feel the same way you do when I read certain things, but I tend to dislike things for being predictable and boring because I've seen it five million times. 

This? This manga I'd only dislike if Ore Twintail Ni Narimasu became a runaway smash hit and it was one of five million me-toos. Sadly I can't live in the universe where that happened, so for me at least this one is still way way different from the usual fare even from chapter 1. Can't wait to be able to read more of it.

Well it got a "Gotta be twin tails" vibe to it.. now if it got villains like the Ultimegil mix in then i  consider reading this one..

You must not read many mangas

I approve.

When your crush have bigger boobs than you. Decide right away to give up life or utilize the plot together. Heroine logically knows the latter culminates in more yield. The masses approve.

JAPAN PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR REAL mmm...~!

Or Nukos, we can settle with Nukos first, we need them in real life for world peace mmm...~!

Magical Nukos.
Real question is if the world can handle kei in magical girl dress sasame in magical boy clothes that much HNNNGH!

JAPAN PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR REAL mmm...~!

Or Nukos, we can settle with Nukos first, we need them in real life for world peace mmm...~!

The first thing i came in my mind when i see the cover was "why there cirno here"

Thanks for the clarification! Obviously I can't read Japanese, but I've wanted to support this creator really badly for a long time now...

EDIT: Also I'm amused a prinny had to correct me, considering my avatar is a demon girl. Don't worry, I'm nice to prinnies! :D

Well, EBJ does take international CCs, so feel free to get the ebook versions of the doujins then maybe? They're only 200yen each, which is considerably less than the 500yen each my print ones were. :) He used to have them for sale in his BOOTH on Pixiv, but I believe MinComi is operated by eBookJapan, so they probably make you sign an agreement to only sell digitally through them.

Thanks for the clarification! Obviously I can't read Japanese, but I've wanted to support this creator really badly for a long time now...

EDIT: Also I'm amused a prinny had to correct me, considering my avatar is a demon girl. Don't worry, I'm nice to prinnies! :D

His doujin circle is named Ice Candy, actually. While it may have a latent link to Touhou, I think it's a play on words of his family name. 香椎(Kashii) and 菓子/お菓子(kashi / okashi aka sweets/candy) And he may just like the blue color palette IMHO, considering his one-shot compilation called GhoStop! features a main girl again with blue hair/outfit.

http://www.ebookjapan.jp/ebj/author/78088/

I wonder why this art seems so familiar... a Touhou doujin?

It's Cirno X Miki Sayaka ! 

Though, I can only find 2 Touhou related strips from the artist.

Minami's magical girl form does indeed resemble Cirno a fair bit. (the body language in particular is comparable as well)  

In fact, I believe earlier versions even went by the name "Ice Candy".

"Ice Candy" is the name of artist's circle.

Minami's magical girl form does indeed resemble Cirno a fair bit. (the body language in particular is comparable as well)  

In fact, I believe earlier versions even went by the name "Ice Candy".

I wonder why this art seems so familiar... a Touhou doujin?

Chara designs from the original doujin for comparison:

Minami's hasn't changed much, but Karin's outfit is quite different and palette swap for Chiyoko. Minami's normal form not pictured, but his hair is a lot more spikey-haired-protagonist than now.

Also: Original doujin is called "Welcome to the Magical Girl Club" hence the title of Chapter 1 :)

Spoiler

Where to download the .apk version?

I'm thrilled you're translating this, Aereus! I've been a fan of this creator even from earlier versions.

Thank you so much!  I can't actually read Japanese so it's exciting to be able to take it all in like this.

This looks stupid enough to follow. I'm hoping it gets even dumber.

gonna follow... for the app

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics