Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 236votes)

Knights & Magic

Alt Names: alt ナイツ&マジックalt 骑士魔法alt Knight's & Magicalt Knights and Magic
Author: Amazake No Hisago
Artist: Katou Takuji & Kurogin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mecha otaku is reincarnated into another world as Ernesti "Eru" Echevalier. In this magical world, the country is protected by knights who pilot a kind of large humanoid weapon known as the Silhouette Knights. Dreaming of piloting these robots, Eru and his childhood friends, Archid and Adeltrud Olter, study Magic and work toward their goal together.

The manga adaptation of the light novel series by the same name.
Go to Knights & Magic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN/WN translations? New Window xts
  • 4 Replies

449 Comments

Can't wait for this supposed harem/romance part to appear :D Anyway the programming style magic and mechs could be pretty interesting. Maybe he'll be able to hack magic and mechs or something XD I can't help but think of Mr.Robot :P would be nice if this was a weekly release or maybe we'll get a bunch of releases to catch up if need be. Can't wait to see what happens.

Last time I read the novels, only one girl is showing interest in our MC, dropped the novels for now because the translation went to shit...

But it's usually Truck-sempai who send them to the new world, where they finally can live their dream (+they usually get OP power while at it)

They just have to deal with war/demons while at it.

Hey, wars and demon girls need a Japanese male to fawn over.

Trucks, the bane of OP mc's everywhere.

But it's usually Truck-sempai who send them to the new world, where they finally can live their dream (+they usually get OP power while at it)

They just have to deal with war/demons while at it.

About time it got a manga. It has quite a lot of action, so even an anime would be nice to see.

P.S. I'm really not sure why the harem tag is there. There's only one girl interested in him, and no harem elements at all.

...I'm trusting you on this.

*applause*

truck-kun strikes again

Yes!!! I haven't read any new translations of the light novel (if there are any newer ones.) I freaking love this story!!

yeah me too, i dont remember the reason he stopped translating this series since he does others but it was either lack of raws, hiatus series, but well this will take away from that but since we may never see a finished translated ln hopefully someone will stick with this series and finish

About time it got a manga. It has quite a lot of action, so even an anime would be nice to see.

P.S. I'm really not sure why the harem tag is there. There's only one girl interested in him, and no harem elements at all.

When will an antithesis to the reincarnation genre come along where the protagonist emerges from he's mother's birthing canal and is like "Yo. I'm reincarnated from a far more advanced world. Here's how you make penicillin." 

In the death march novels they touch on this. The Gods in that world have a ban on people sharing knowledge from their world. Last time someone tried something like that their country was taken out, then someone else built a bunch of nukes and now there is no uranium in that world cause the gods removed it.

Also you might want to try Ascendance of a Bookworm which is all about a girl trying to make books in a fantasy world

Judging from the first chapter seems a nice manga, I hope not interrupted as happened to so many others.

Yes!!! I haven't read any new translations of the light novel (if there are any newer ones.) I freaking love this story!!

Spoiler

...I had to check the tags again because I wasn't expecting such a feminine looking MC for a harem romcom.

​sigh.......

Can't wait for this supposed harem/romance part to appear :D Anyway the programming style magic and mechs could be pretty interesting. Maybe he'll be able to hack magic and mechs or something XD I can't help but think of Mr.Robot :P would be nice if this was a weekly release or maybe we'll get a bunch of releases to catch up if need be. Can't wait to see what happens.

first harem member will show up soon and there is one more that might be one but that was all that i saw from the ln 

Love this manga!! please don't drop this manga.. 

she just wanted to be noticed..and she ends up killing them. truck-chan just wants to be a heroine for once..

Truck-san gives them a life they would love to live. They're in a better place now. lol

truck-kun plis!

Spoiler

When will an antithesis to the reincarnation genre come along where the protagonist emerges from he's mother's birthing canal and is like "Yo. I'm reincarnated from a far more advanced world. Here's how you make penicillin." 

OMG! the cute ERU!!!

truck-kun plis!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics