Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 343votes)

14-sai no Koi

Alt Names: alt 14 Sai no Koialt 14 Yaşında Aşkalt 14歳の恋alt Amor a los 14 añosalt Juuyon-Sai no Koialt Love at Fourteen
Author: Mizutani Fuka
Artist: Mizutani Fuka
Genres: Josei JoseiRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about two unusually mature young people. They are both smart, very together and they are in love. But, as grown-up as they act, they are still just 14 and their feelings for each other are captured with tenderness and lack of nostalgia, but very cutely.

[Chapters by PROzess/Playground have been removed. Please respect the group's wishes to encourage readers to buy the official publication and do not reupload.]
Go to 14-sai no Koi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Student/Teacher Romance New Window magicarnival
  • 3 Replies

729 Comments

@CharlieAL Well... even if they have this image of being mature, remember that they're still 14 years old. Also, if they tried to get rid of their image, their classmates would probably feel cheated (they're the class idols after all). They're probably scared of being disliked/disappointing the others.
It's a lovely manga, but i don't see anything wrong with them making their relationship known to everyone, if they don't like people looking at them as "mature", they should just drop the act...
@DevD, we only have 1 volume at hand. Be glad each chapter managed to make you snuggle your pillow out of cuteness overload, even with just a few pages.
There are "only" 5 more chapters to release until vol 1 is done with. Then the long wait for vol 2 T_T
2 more chapters are already translated, btw. Scanlation shouldn't take that long (?)
Damn why are the chapeters so short.....this manga is bloody awesome to be so short! xD
this manga captures love in it's most purest of form so beautifully.
Dang, intermission 4 is so cute....
just amazingly cute.. xD
lmao xD yeah, the charater are very well done ^^
I already died various times reading this....
It's so addicting.
The manga, not the dying.
just seen the second chapter and duh... it's just very very cute and pure mmm...
someone will die because of it xD the level of cuteness is incredible ^^
weee~~~~
*w* I love these types of stories ♥♥♥ It's just too cute
No its not a compilation.
The story resolves continuous around Kazuki and Kanata.
agh... ultra cute and very refreshing mmm...~!
but is it a compilation of one shots mmm...~?
I really like the first chapter. it reminded me of one of my all time favorite mangas kare kano =D but this one has it's own charm
Yes, a whole volume and with each chapter it gets cuter <3 <3 <3

@Ayreos: Haters gonna hate
@Bry & xeixei It's not a oneshot. There's one volume out in Japan and it's still ongoing. :D
weeeeeee
is it one-shot?
Great Manga!
Just a one shot?
> mature
> pretend to be strangers in class
oh, japan.

Also, a mature person isn't a robot, but someone who knows the right time to let go of facades.
It started well, but the end was incoherent, in my opinion.
Oh my somehow I like this ^_^
Yeah yeahhhh cuteee XD
Nice. Like the characters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics