Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 277votes)

Magico (IWAMOTO Naoki)

Alt Names: alt マジコalt 魔女的婚仪alt Magicoalt Магия Древних
Author: Iwamoto Naoki
Artist: Iwamoto Naoki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a vast world, Emma, a girl with something lurking inside her, meets the magician Shion!!! What is the "Magico" ritual that will bind them together?! Even if they risk their lives to tread a path of thorns...!!
Go to Magico (IWAMOTO Naoki) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Tr0pic0n
  • 11 Replies
Topic To Quick New Window Demonkonga
  • 8 Replies
Topic Creepy head New Window Demonkonga
  • 9 Replies
Topic Raven (May contain spoilers) New Window tachi
  • 7 Replies

529 Comments

I like how he simply nullified everyone overwhelming power, with well a simple game of witts
Wow. Othello Death Match. That's... original. Anyways, I like Faust's wife. She doesn't seem like a drag like Emma.
I really like this series, but for some reason the last few chapters have felt a bit dull.
i still like it, what do you mean by everything turning into reborn?
Don't care too much for the chapter and is everything turning into Hitman Reborn now?
nooooooooo don't let him paint her breasts in black it would be a waste !!!
Nice side story :D
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Thanks Red Hawk NEO :D On to reading it!
yay.... we got a freak with some kind of family complex
Is it wrong to want a shounen manga where characters like Faust just burn? No redemption. No pity. They just burn. I doubt it'll happen because Emma's just nice like that, but is it wrong to wish for it anyway?
is it weird to want to see more of the strong wife and wimpy husband? i would love it if they became neighbors to the main characters, i don't know why but i like that couple alot
Spoiler
wtf .... he's really dead? .... is the author trolling us???
charming love story
Nice advice Anise, Good Job! :)
damn why didn't they make babies for real !!!
That was embarrassing and yet hilarious xD
Such a good series. So adorable at times too.
38-39 were really really good chapters. Really funny too.
Let's give red hawk scans our gratitude for translating chapter 37 with the killer word combos.
....that chapter must've been one hell of a translation
There's a character named Latvia! Like the country I'm from! Whee! xD
fixed :)
Same here, Kyujyu.
Anyone using chrome had problem loading the image starting ch 35 page 4? or is it just my connection sucks coz page template load just fine only the image isn't loading.
The more I read the more I like this series. The fights and magic powers are great, and the characters are extremely fun and likeable. Definitely a winning magic combo. ;)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics