Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.95 - 676votes)

Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem

Alt Names: alt 異世界支配のスキルテイカー~ゼロから始める奴隷ハーレム~alt 이세계 지배의 스킬테이커 ~제로에서 시작하는 이세계 하렘~alt Otherworld Ruling Skill Taker: Starting a Slave Harem from Zero
Author: Kankitsu Yusura
Artist: Tsurugi Hagane
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konoe Yuuto is a genius martial artist who is summoned to a different world where slave trading is legal. There, using his "Skill Taker" cheat ability, he steals the abilities of monsters he defeats, and starts building a slave harem while hoping to live a carefree life after retirement.
Go to Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WTH is this censorship? And how common is it? New Window MasterAim
  • 17 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

463 Comments

FiEZy7S.png

The word "slave harem" kinda turns me off

That shouldn´t turn you off in this case, since it´s (at least up to the point the LN is translated now) far from rape or something along these lines. While it does have sexual things inside, it´s all vanilla i´d say.

I thought it would be like RE.Monster. Well, I still don't know. :/

read title.....blahblahblahisekaiblahblah
read description..........blahblahblahslaveblahblahblah
read chp 1..............blahblahblahgarbage...

i'll wait until chp 3 or 5 to see the plot

there is none

I was wondering when a manga of Skill Taker would show up. The LN just begged for one. Pity they will likely PG the hell out of it.

Yeah looks like it even though the mangastream.com is rated mature

delicious tentacle play

I was wondering when a manga of Skill Taker would show up. The LN just begged for one. Pity they will likely PG the hell out of it.

read title.....blahblahblahisekaiblahblah

read description..........blahblahblahslaveblahblahblah

read chp 1..............blahblahblahgarbage...

i'll wait until chp 3 or 5 to see the plot

This is quite something

My first time not following a manga

I'm a simple man. I see moé and boobs, I click follow.

So in one chapter we have established the following:

1) invincible protagonist with dreams of grandeur (and/or just a thirst for blood and ass)

2) alternate world trope

3) excessive exposition

4) inevitable harem.

Boring.

Eh, I might be trash tier follower of New Game++ OP MC, but not one where he sets out from the get go to get a harem. I mean, I know these MC get a harem nonetheless, but more as a byproduct, than a genuine goal. In other words, enjoy.... since I won't.

>Zero kara

Riding on that Re:Zero train I see

I can only imagine how badly the original (web novel?) is written. Geez. How does crap like this get published?!

zero kara hajimeru... another fucking trash isekai manga

Followed

We're of the same kind.

Followed

what the actual...

oh well gonna read it anyway

*Sigh*

People talk a lot about how Hollywood is desperate for anything new they can get their hands on, the truth is the issue applies to more and more media producers. You can see the same in Japan and other places where books, novels and other things are snapped up and adapted more and more quickly and early into their story aswell as a constant drop in demands to quality out of necessity. 

I.e things like this and others are finding their way into being adapted because there's nothing else left, with most of the good stuff being snatched up even quicker they have to make do and lower standards.

You're giving them too much credit.

Theres always a wealth of "good stuff" to be snapped up but research/market data is inherently backwards looking. Japan looks at the sales numbers and the sales numbers say that the uberhardcore fans will buy the merchandise because they're already invested in the story via the free web novel version.

The anime/manga industry is a business like any other. Cash is king and for all their bitching about quality or clones/copycats/tropes, fans continue to throw money at stories like this.

zero kara hajimeru... another fucking trash isekai manga

Followed

>Konoe Yuuto is a genius martial artist who is summoned to a different world where slave trading is legal. There, using his "Skill Taker" cheat ability, he steals the abilities of monsters he defeats, and starts building a slave harem while hoping to live a carefree life after retirement.

I swear to god, these manga are written by those google text-crawling robots that spoof blogs based on various keywords. 

You DO realize that Japanese created program which wrote award-winning novel? I only wonder when they will use it for LN... There would be huge improvement in quality.

Also, typical "we need Light novel, self-insert tags". This is utter trash.

>Konoe Yuuto is a genius martial artist who is summoned to a different world where slave trading is legal. There, using his "Skill Taker" cheat ability, he steals the abilities of monsters he defeats, and starts building a slave harem while hoping to live a carefree life after retirement.

I swear to god, these manga are written by those google text-crawling robots that spoof blogs based on various keywords. 

It's garbage but whatever. I'll still read it since I have no standards.

The word "slave harem" kinda turns me off

I hope there won't be trend for Rape, NTR and Mindbreak ...

like certain other manga ...

Dunno why but the first page give "this will be retard" feeling.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics