Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 27votes)

Yagami-kun wa, Kyou mo Ijiwaru.

Alt Names: alt 矢神くんは今日もいじわるalt 矢神同学今天也坏心眼alt Yagami-kun Bugün de Zorba.alt Yagami-kun wa Kyou mo Ijiwaru.alt Ягами-кун сегодня не в духе
Author: Aikawa Saki
Artist: Aikawa Saki
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Just by talking to the famous Yagami-kun, Shizuku’s high school life has become hard even from the start—!?
Go to Yagami-kun wa, Kyou mo Ijiwaru. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

14 Comments

No, dai non potete fare capitoli così corti T_T

Mi piace davvero un sacco, peccato che i capitoli siano così brevi (TT)
Ormai mi sono appassionata troppo a questo manga... Voglio vedere kaede che si addolcisce e shizuku come affronterà questo suo amore... :D grazie per le traduzioni :)
Ooops...piccolo errore di calcolo ♪(´ε` )... Comunque...a 15/16 anni lo capisci se ti piace qualcuno...o per lo meno...io avevo tipo un colpo di fulmine a settimana (≧∇≦)...forse ero stranba io...innamorata dell'ammmmmore

Ma c'è sta cosa che si stupiscono continuamente dei loro atteggiamenti "non voglio che un altro la tocchi...cosa vorrà dire?" ( ̄(工) ̄) di ma sei serio? Poi per carità mi piacciono i risvolti dei manga romantici...ma a volte mi chiedo perché vogliano far passare gli adolescenti per tonti?(*≧∀≦*)

Beh, dai, a quell'età non si è proprio così "registrati"!!! ...e su quello la mangaka ci marcia! 

Ma c'è sta cosa che si stupiscono continuamente dei loro atteggiamenti "non voglio che un altro la tocchi...cosa vorrà dire?" ( ̄(工) ̄) di ma sei serio? Poi per carità mi piacciono i risvolti dei manga romantici...ma a volte mi chiedo perché vogliano far passare gli adolescenti per tonti?(*≧∀≦*)

La cosa divertente è che per questo impeto di gelosia inaspettato l'ha lanciata e le ha fatto male il naso!!!! XD prevedo una storia carina e divertente, spero ci saranno capitoli più spesso, grazie!!!

non vedo l'ora di leggere il continuo. =D <3

Grazie è carino! chi sà come si svilupperà la storia? 

Seems like both of you guys are new to Shoujo manga. 90% of Shoujo manga are the same. Everyone knows it. So don't expect anything new to happen beside the cliché tropes.

Followed.

Considering these girls are the older brother's fans, they won't think he'd hit on his brother's girl, and so they don't have to worry about her getting his attention.

Lmao his fangirls obviously don't read much shoujo. I was just remarking the other day about how literally every single "brother" or "close friend" character to the male lead in a shoujo manga will inevitably say "fuck it" to their many years of friendship/family and try to steal his love interest for inexplicable reasons. 

The dude's name, Yagami Tamaki:

Light voiced by Miyano Mamoru in Death Note + Tamaki also voiced by Mamoru in Ouran High School Host Club!

Coincidence?? I think not. 

Spoiler
I agree with a lot of what you are saying, a very shoujo shoujo if you will. I think the idea of her going out with the younger brother solving things is supposed to work in the sense that if she's going out with the little brother then if she's hanging with the older brother its by association and not romantic. Considering these girls are the older brother's fans, they won't think he'd hit on his brother's girl, and so they don't have to worry about her getting his attention. Something like that anyways, honestly they could just as easily assume she's trying to play the field, but the plot hopes readers assume that her being in a relationship null and voids jealousy and preposterous rumour spreading.

The thing I find annoying is that "don't fall for me" line. It just comes off really pompous and arrogant, as if everyone will be enamoured with them, and sadly the heroine will ultimately do exactly that. I would much rather see the fake girlfriend carry the task out and end the relationship with them as just friends at best which slaps the guy out of his ego coma; then he can attempt to win her over with something more that his good looks and random tidbits of kindness.

This manga is like 10 different overarching shoujo cliches/plot trends smashed together into a makeshift semi-cohesive storyline. It's like what would result if you created a computer program that writes best-selling shoujo manga.

You have (probable) twin love triangle, black/white princes, "don't fall for me babe", fake relationship, plain girl x hottest boys in school. I fully expect the white prince character to fall for her simply because she rejects his advances, and I also expect the heroine to be inadvertently treating guys like her brother treats girls by around chapter 20 (she'll probably have a reverse harem by then).

Also, the story itself doesn't hold up to common sense. Think about it. The heroine is caught being extremely intimate with a guy, so she pretends to be his little brother's girlfriend so she won't be bullied. But how does that make it acceptable? If anything it makes it worse, it makes it look like she's dating one brother so she can be around (and cheat with) the other.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics