Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 73votes)

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata

Alt Names: alt 転生したらスライムだった件:魔物の国の歩き方alt Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: The Ways of Strolling in the Demon Country
Author: Fuse
Artist: Okagiri Sho
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story that revolves around a bunny in a demon country.

http://comicride.jp/slime/
http://marumaru.in/b/manga/153107
Go to Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Details | Links | etc. (May contain spoilers) New Window Medievalman22
  • 1 Replies
Topic What happened ? New Window Hanaboshi
  • 1 Replies

57 Comments

I'm glad that in this manga unlike stupid Re:Monster, humans aren't seen as weak and horrible creatures. Rather everybody is being treated equally.

Thats a Rimuru specialty. 

Good to see this continuing. A day of dress up with a bunny girl is a day well spent. 

MidoriKitzune
Feb 05 2017 03:53 AM

6 stars!

... if you know what i mean.

hahaha so cute :3

much approved :3

I'm glad that in this manga unlike stupid Re:Monster, humans aren't seen as weak and horrible creatures. Rather everybody is being treated equally.
Oho?
Spoiler

This is actually on par with the original story, I like it!

• RSD likes this
B

Translating 紅茶 "Koucha" as Red Tea is awful, and the TL picked the wrong translation for 分解 "bunkai", using "break down" instead of "analyze" (the word has multiple meanings, but the TL doesn't understand the context).   It's pretty telling how 'literal' (to the individual kanji components of the word, and not the whole words themselves. This is like 'translating' Spanish embarazada to embarrass, or éxito to exit) the translation is when I can pick out the original Japanese word from the mistranslation, even without reading the raw.
I love when people say someone chose the wrong meaning for a word and list a goddamn synonym. If you break down a problem, you're analyzing it.

I assume you're not a native speaker, or even close to C1 level... Page 11 "you should have never eaten this before".  Is he threatening her?!

1. No, I'm not a native speaker.

2. I generally assume that bad translation of the text is due to shitty writing when it comes to isekai stories.

3. So many isekai stories have characters that intentionally talk like retards that I just assume all isekai characters are mentally retarded until proven otherwise. (Which is pretty goddamn rare!)

That said, what a godawful story. Heres to hoping the translation team learns from this and moves onto something better.

Chapter 2 and 3. http://comicride.jp/slime/

If you look at it another way though this kind of shitty english actually gives a proofreader who actually knows how to properly write in english the freedom to reword it into something that reads more much smoothly than a translation that's just decent without proofreading (since there's plenty of translators aren't that good at english).  The worst kind of translation to proofread (although this is just a guess) is probably the kind that's just somewhat off or unsettling in a way that gnaws at you in the corner of your mind the entire time you read it but you can't tell why it feels that way and end up doing nothing about it.  Well as far as the reader is concerned though those kinds of translations are still better than what's shown here since the other type only starts causing you physical pain when you read consecutive chapters lol. 

The strange thing here is that the translation itself doesn't seem to be lacking (albeit ridiculously literal), just the english.

Also I thought batoto doesn't allow people to upload shit scans? Cause without some serious proofreading the scans by this group(?) can only be called such.  I say this based on the overall quality of all of these "No Group" chapters that have been uploaded recently.

Translating 紅茶 "Koucha" as Red Tea is awful, and the TL picked the wrong translation for 分解 "bunkai", using "break down" instead of "analyze" (the word has multiple meanings, but the TL doesn't understand the context).

It's pretty telling how 'literal' (to the individual kanji components of the word, and not the whole words themselves. This is like 'translating' Spanish embarazada to embarrass, or éxito to exit) the translation is when I can pick out the original Japanese word from the mistranslation, even without reading the raw.

Well, it's quite a jump in a timeline, so I suppose it would spoil the final result/ending of the first one. If you consider that to be kind of obvious, then I suppose the answer is yes. :)

So its liek Post game?

Cool

Not reading this then xD

So...

Spoiler

No, Ruminas wears a maid outfit. that's a LN specific character.

well for those who haven't read ahead(WN/LN) be careful reading this.

Spoiler

Funny.

Spoiler

THIS SERIES ARE SO SPOILER!!!!
I CAN'T RESIST!!!!

Im just reading the 1st manga and may i ask can i read this one as well?

Well, it's quite a jump in a timeline, so I suppose it would spoil the final result/ending of the first one. If you consider that to be kind of obvious, then I suppose the answer is yes. :)

Im just reading the 1st manga and may i ask can i read this one as well?

Yeah, I wish luck to whoever wants to check this... as a proofreader, I would personally avoid this. Mostly because EVERY SINGLE LINE requires changing or writing from scratch. It would probably be faster for someone to actually re-translate the whole thing again.

If you look at it another way though this kind of shitty english actually gives a proofreader who actually knows how to properly write in english the freedom to reword it into something that reads more much smoothly than a translation that's just decent without proofreading (since there's plenty of translators aren't that good at english).  The worst kind of translation to proofread (although this is just a guess) is probably the kind that's just somewhat off or unsettling in a way that gnaws at you in the corner of your mind the entire time you read it but you can't tell why it feels that way and end up doing nothing about it.  Well as far as the reader is concerned though those kinds of translations are still better than what's shown here since the other type only starts causing you physical pain when you read consecutive chapters lol. 

The strange thing here is that the translation itself doesn't seem to be lacking (albeit ridiculously literal), just the english.

Also I thought batoto doesn't allow people to upload shit scans? Cause without some serious proofreading the scans by this group(?) can only be called such.  I say this based on the overall quality of all of these "No Group" chapters that have been uploaded recently.

So...

Spoiler

that might well be so

coz it doesn't look like Milim

and an appearance a bit too devilishly mature for Ramiris

Thanks for the translation. I look forward to reading more. I enjoyed the story so far. The translation could do with a proof reader, but if it really bothers someone then they just need to volunteer to be the proof reader.

Eh? I thought the translation was ok? I thought the wonk was just because of how the characters talk? (The writing is pretty shallow)

I assume you're not a native speaker, or even close to C1 level... Page 11 "you should have never eaten this before".  Is he threatening her?!

Weird translation here and there, but hey, its better than reading raw. Need a v.2 tho, sorry. Some proofreader and its fixed ('_^ )b

Yeah, I wish luck to whoever wants to check this... as a proofreader, I would personally avoid this. Mostly because EVERY SINGLE LINE requires changing or writing from scratch. It would probably be faster for someone to actually re-translate the whole thing again.

oh, rimuru followed

Weird translation here and there, but hey, its better than reading raw. Need a v.2 tho, sorry. Some proofreader and its fixed ('_^ )b

So...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics