Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 86votes)

Keishichou Tokuhanka 007

Alt Names: alt 007 phá ánalt 警視庁特犯課007alt 警视厅特犯课007alt Keishicho Tokuhanka 007
Author: Kaji Eiri
Artist: Kaji Eiri
Genres: Mystery MysteryRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The “Special crime investigation department 007? includes the most capable and extraordinary investigators and Fuyuki, who also becomes one of its members, is very capable too. And she is paired with Kuze, a cool and very bishonen detective. Their combination proves to be the most dangerous one the police headquarters had ever seen!
Go to Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic When did Kuze...? (spoiler if haven't read yet) New Window Sophione
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 20 Discussion New Window shiro_bear
  • 0 Replies

59 Comments

@aria.h

So a 17 years old girl with someone 9 years older then her is considered a pedo? Wow you must have a small mind. It's normal for people these days to marry someone who is 10 years younger/older then them.
Where I live age of consent is 16, and as it happens for a year or so many years ago, I went out with a girl who was 16 when I was 24; 8 year gap. Did us both a world of good, and she was in no way a child. Sure, in many ways I was the mentor in that relationship--but when it came to partying and generally cutting loose, she knew more than I did, 'cause I was a nerd and she came from a family background of way too much partying, which I helped her get away from. So, just saying it's all about the specifics of the relationship, not raw year numbers.
@aria.h : Pedophilia is having sexual feelings directed toward children, specificially prepubescent (about less than 11 years old) children. For sexual feelings toward children older than that (from 11-14, and from 15-19), there are other terms. I don't usually care, but Fuyuki is SEVENTEEN years old, and there is a significant difference between 10 and 17.

On another related note, I understand that 18 is the magic number of legality regarding age of consent (not in all of Japan, btw) and age of majority (20 in Japan), but anybody else wonders exactly what difference one year makes? I thought 18 was awesome; I was an adult! But when I turned 18, nothing changed. I was still afraid to drive, I don't smoke, I didn't feel magically wiser, just one day older. I was very sad when I realized this fact. -.-; Sometimes, age is just a number.

@ShounenT : I agree. :)
@ aria.h : Age doesn't matter :DDD
Seriously!?
He's like 9 years older then her and she's still a minor!
PEDDO WARNING PEOPLE! XD
I like the characters.
sasaki holds many secrets... (<---- is this counted as a spoiler?)
Only shoujo can get away with telling a serious story that has horrible bodily proportions. It honestly boggles my mind.
<3 this ^_^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics