Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 86votes)

Keishichou Tokuhanka 007

Alt Names: alt 007 phá ánalt 警視庁特犯課007alt 警视厅特犯课007alt Keishicho Tokuhanka 007
Author: Kaji Eiri
Artist: Kaji Eiri
Genres: Mystery MysteryRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The “Special crime investigation department 007? includes the most capable and extraordinary investigators and Fuyuki, who also becomes one of its members, is very capable too. And she is paired with Kuze, a cool and very bishonen detective. Their combination proves to be the most dangerous one the police headquarters had ever seen!
Go to Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic When did Kuze...? (spoiler if haven't read yet) New Window Sophione
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ch 20 Discussion New Window shiro_bear
  • 0 Replies

59 Comments

YES!!! A new chapter's out!!!
Damn, I really missed this.

But...

Spoiler

Seeing that was incredibly unexpected. Also strangely terrifying.
Ah well, we had an adorable scene at the end.

Thanks so much for the new chapter Evil Flowers!

Yay, a new chapter!!! Boo, only three left. ;_;

• RSD likes this

Drunk Fuyuki is best Fuyuki.

Like a kitten cozying up on you.

WANT 25.2 NOW! <3<3<3

Goddamn he's a tease....

So is the mangaka.  But dang!  I don't mind if the teasing is this good.

Goddamn he's a tease....

this manga is chock full of shoujo cliches but ugh the fanservice is so yummy it's like a drug... no good  but it makes you feel good XD

Spoiler

2433008_1329094708866.59res_500_281.jpg

Spoiler

flomp! POMF! =3
    • Ada likes this

She's gonna get taken home.

rena_s_gonna_take_you_home___by_torchicg

At the end of chapter 20, there was someone sitting in the tree. I wonder if that was supposed to be Naoko's spirit/ghost. Anyone else see it?

Well I am totally looking forward to some progress. He seems to want to move things along and I am totally cool with that ; )

Hehe!  Is your heart prepared?

one word KYAAAA!!!!!

Although the characters are a bit flat, it is still enjoyable. :D

I don't read a lot of shoujo...well maybe a bit...well maybe a bit more..alright I read a lot of shoujo but this is one of the best I have read. And kuze at the latest chapter is likecrazy-monkey-emoticon-177.gif

Thanks for updating ^_^ this manga is fantastic!

this is really my favorite shoujo manga!!!

thank you evil flowers!!!!!!

And....I just read it again. Apparently, deep inside me, I think this manga is more important than my midterms. O_O
Can someone please tell me why I hadn't read this yet? It is now like, one of my favorite manga. Ever.
Now I'll have sweet sweet dreams~! :batoto_004:
I love this manga. It's one of my fav's for the characters mostly. Also, I do think that the pics are pretty, despite the proportions, and love the feelings that their body postions (Fuyuki and Kuze's) convey.
And this, ladies.

Is a man your man could never act like.

And there's no spice, old, new, common or exotic, that will make your man act like that man.
Well, I read a bit of Western superhero comics too now and then, so I'm in no position to complain about body proportions.
There are so few who read this manga on batoto, that`s so sad. This manga rocks. It`s so beautifully done. (Still the proportions are a little bit of...)
@amc9988: I didn't mean to rag on aria.h. The pedo comment in particular just hit one of my buttons. I'm sure it was meant as a joke.

All said and done, 9 years is a significant age gap to me also. Kuze and Fuyuki just make it look too easy, which is why I like them so much. :) If this manga takes itself more seriously, I'm sure the fact that Kuze is a police officer doing all these things to a still rather young girl would be a bigger deal as well... Yay, shoujo magic!
    • Ada likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics