Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 207votes)

Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru

Alt Names: alt 平兵士は過去を夢見るalt The Soldier Sees a Dream About the Past
Author: Okano Yuu
Artist: Suzuki Izo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When the Demon Tribes led by a Demon King appeared and launched a massive war at mankind, all hope seems to be lost, until a brave group of heroes managed to turn the tide and even defeated the Demon King.

John Serieux, a mid-ranked soldier of World's Resistance against the demon's army, had fortunately been able to witness the Demon King's fall by the Heroes, but also was unfortunately killed a moment after. Miraculously, he was still able to open his eyes, only to realize that his mind had been sent back to the past when he's still a baby!

With all the memories of his adult years, the knowledge of many scientific breakthroughs during the war, and information of the upcoming great disaster all intact, John is determined to cultivate his potential efficiently and optimally to help change the future for the best.

Official Manga raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/357000139/
Go to Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic At least it's not the predictable neet who got reincarnated into a god or something New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic I need some spoilers New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any WN/LN for this comic? New Window Alfreed
  • 2 Replies

268 Comments

So, I need someone fix our Grammar :(

Please help us!

The translation needs some serious work on it.

My hope base!

I agree, its not bad, its not unreadable, it... Just left so much to be desired

Well... the title's "The Soldier Sees a Dream About the Past".
So... He being reincarnated's just a dream *lol*

LOL. It should be future. :D

In dire need of editing I think.

yay was sad when the novel was stopped 

No it wasn't. Volume 6 of the Light novel was published during May of this year. The Web novel may have been removed from the Web Novel Site, but the Light novel is still going on. 

Well... the title's "The Soldier Sees a Dream About the Past".
So... He being reincarnated's just a dream *lol*

Uh, the translation is questionable at best.

Wild Loli appeared!

Time travel + reborn with uberpowers.

I'm sure he meant not the overall generic gimmick of the setting, but what gimmick that could differentiate this from "Tsuyukote New Saga".

Granted, there could be none at all. Let's see how this goes.

I forget what the gimmick was with this one.

Time travel + reborn with uberpowers.

yay was sad when the novel was stopped 

Do you like Tsuyokute New Saga? Then do I have the series for you. By the way, how does AK scans extract the chapter from alphapolis

Oh, so this time, it looks like the fact that the MC jumped back to the past has something to do with someone's (is that you Asuramaru? :P) scheme, instead of a stroke of coincidences.

I hate to complain since my own grammar is appalling, but I think the translation could benefit from a proofreader who reads and writes English more proficiently. This has good art and story though. I can't get enough of these medieval fantasy stories even if so many similar ones have been released lately. I hope your group can continue to translate more chapters.
I forget what the gimmick was with this one.

Do you like Tsuyokute New Saga? Then do I have the series for you. By the way, how does AK scans extract the chapter from alphapolis

i really wish someone picked this series up or there's a ln/ wn translation for it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics