Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 207votes)

Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru

Alt Names: alt 平兵士は過去を夢見るalt The Soldier Sees a Dream About the Past
Author: Okano Yuu
Artist: Suzuki Izo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When the Demon Tribes led by a Demon King appeared and launched a massive war at mankind, all hope seems to be lost, until a brave group of heroes managed to turn the tide and even defeated the Demon King.

John Serieux, a mid-ranked soldier of World's Resistance against the demon's army, had fortunately been able to witness the Demon King's fall by the Heroes, but also was unfortunately killed a moment after. Miraculously, he was still able to open his eyes, only to realize that his mind had been sent back to the past when he's still a baby!

With all the memories of his adult years, the knowledge of many scientific breakthroughs during the war, and information of the upcoming great disaster all intact, John is determined to cultivate his potential efficiently and optimally to help change the future for the best.

Official Manga raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/357000139/
Go to Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic At least it's not the predictable neet who got reincarnated into a god or something New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic I need some spoilers New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any WN/LN for this comic? New Window Alfreed
  • 2 Replies

268 Comments

If u like our pj, u can donate for us. If you dont like our pj, u can skip it. I know the feeling of a person who likes to sabotage the works of others. Keep focusing on your work,

I'll repeat it one more time, if you like our pj, u can donate for supporing us. We didnt force you about donation!

We're in the same country, so we know who you are and what you wanna do to sabotage us.

Again, I want to warn others and the decide belongs to them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/5fbnt9/sl_hey_scanlators_how_much_do_you_get_from/

This has never happened in history of english scanlation before.

When a group lied about how much money they need. You said if people like your pj, they would donate. Make people feel like to help.

You take advantage of the kind of others to profit yourself.

This has never happened in history of english scanlation before. Yomanga can work for money but they don't take advance of the kind of others at this level.

Alphapolis manga is interesting. You will have much attention . Asking "Pls donate if you like our project" alone can bring money.

Jap>Vietnamese>English, and focus on Alphapolis manga this is how your group worked.

As someone from same country, I know exactly what are you and what are you doing.

In the end, there is nothing I can do. You already made money from doing manga but I believe we reap as we sow.

If u like our pj, u can donate for us. If you dont like our pj, u can skip it. I know the feeling of a person who likes to sabotage the works of others. Keep focusing on your work,

I'll repeat it one more time, if you like our pj, u can donate for supporing us. We didnt force you about donation!

We're in the same country, so we know who you are and what you wanna do to sabotage us.

Thank you for your donation 130$

We will try to improve our manga quality and publish regularly

Thanks again! ;)

This has never happened in history of english scanlation before.

When a group lied about how much money they need. You said if people like your pj, they would donate. Make people feel like to help.

You take advantage of the kind of others to profit yourself.

This has never happened in history of english scanlation before. Yomanga can work for money but they don't take advance of the kind of others at this level.

Alphapolis manga is interesting. You will have much attention . Asking "Pls donate if you like our project" alone can bring money.

Jap>Vietnamese>English, and focus on Alphapolis manga this is how your group worked.

As someone from same country, I know exactly what are you and what are you doing.

In the end, there is nothing I can do. You already made money from doing manga but I believe we reap as we sow.

Now we have enough 40$,
You can donate to encourage our group to publish manga quickly and improve the quality of translation
Thank you very much!! ;)

Thank you for your donation 130$

We will try to improve our manga quality and publish regularly

Thanks again! ;)

Don't relate to manga but please read it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/5fbnt9/sl_hey_scanlators_how_much_do_you_get_from/

Spoiler

How do you call it intelligent when it's trying to nuke the whole place just to kill 1 guy + 2 kids?

some people think the goal justify the means. others don't care of the pollution that accumulate just so their sofa will be squeaky clean at all times. those people may have bad voting habits, but they are still smarter than, say, ordinary wolves.

How do you call it intelligent when it's trying to nuke the whole place just to kill 1 guy + 2 kids?

First impressions are everything.

Thank you for your donation 90$ We will try to improve our manga quality and publish regularly Tks again!

You contributed 90$? so I was too late.

Thank you for your donation 90$ We will try to improve our manga quality and publish regularly Tks again!

How does web raws cost money :|

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/357000139/

____

http://puu.sh/sx3Ae/6ddca4fdb6.jpg

at least 40$ per month to remain a website? :|

Our website is just several dollars per month. http://puremashiro.moe/blog/

Even Kaguya-sama I work with psylocke doesn't has that much donation. And just ask for donation 2 times until now iirc.

To warn others, LHmanga is a website like kissmanga (run ads) in my country. They also translate manga/manhwa.

So be caution to donate or not.

There are many groups. They only beg donation for raws and don't get much at all. http://puu.sh/sx3Uf/b494e826de.png

I wish ak scans or other group do this manga (all alphapolis manga).

Garurumon obtained!! But where is the previous chapter? 

Go to the group's page and use their reader.

Garurumon obtained!! But where is the previous chapter? 

Leech!

It would be good if this got a proofreader to fix the grammar, because you can understand whats its supposed to say but its not as fun to read when you constantly are correcting everything the entire time.

The grammar is kinda bad but you can still understand what is happening. Better have it than nothing. Appreciate the translation. Thumbs up for the translators for the effort given to translate the manga

My hope base!

L Y I N G

Aah, good to see the translation getting better! This chapter is definitely much better than the first, translation-wise.

Why do these reincarnated blokes always gotta act their current age? Go help your parents with their taxes. Stop mooching, you're a grown-ass adult. Find a damn job.

But! The only adults who would employ a kid is either an evil terrorist or pedobear!  Joking.

Why do these reincarnated blokes always gotta act their current age? Go help your parents with their taxes. Stop mooching, you're a grown-ass adult. Find a damn job.

Also, light a cigarette and have a beer while you're at it!!

at least it isn't an im a hikikomori or a neet and i dont worked a day of my shitty life but i reborn and got overpowered.........

I agree, its not bad, its not unreadable, it... Just left so much to be desired

I disagree. While not unreadable, it's definitely very bad. For me, that's not something I can tolerate while reading.

Reminds me of that webcomic "Adonis"

I took a liberty to give this a description i think are fitting and interesting enough.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics