Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 207votes)

Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru

Alt Names: alt 平兵士は過去を夢見るalt The Soldier Sees a Dream About the Past
Author: Okano Yuu
Artist: Suzuki Izo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When the Demon Tribes led by a Demon King appeared and launched a massive war at mankind, all hope seems to be lost, until a brave group of heroes managed to turn the tide and even defeated the Demon King.

John Serieux, a mid-ranked soldier of World's Resistance against the demon's army, had fortunately been able to witness the Demon King's fall by the Heroes, but also was unfortunately killed a moment after. Miraculously, he was still able to open his eyes, only to realize that his mind had been sent back to the past when he's still a baby!

With all the memories of his adult years, the knowledge of many scientific breakthroughs during the war, and information of the upcoming great disaster all intact, John is determined to cultivate his potential efficiently and optimally to help change the future for the best.

Official Manga raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/357000139/
Go to Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic At least it's not the predictable neet who got reincarnated into a god or something New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic I need some spoilers New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any WN/LN for this comic? New Window Alfreed
  • 2 Replies

268 Comments

Please stop showing us that Busty elf if all you're going to give us are lolis, it creates false hope and I hate false hope.

you just dont get it, loli FTW !

Please make this story diffrent from shit harem manga. I want lore.

It's not a harem, If it was, the busty elf wouldn't have been a midget, and the ratio of guys to girls among his village friends would be reversed.

Please make this story diffrent from shit harem manga. I want lore.

Chapter 17 page 11 topright panel.  It would be great if the text was changed to a Harry Potter like spell chant.

Please stop showing us that Busty elf if all you're going to give us are lolis, it creates false hope and I hate false hope.

I'm loving this sudden influx of dark elves in various manga.

dark elf and loli as party member? perfect

yeah, we got most of the fetishes down

Dwarf child - which means she wont grow any bigger than loli mage's true form.  Cute, at any rate. 

if that dark elf is regular child size, wouldn't that make that short one next to her like a toddler? Maybe dark elf is tall...

dark elf and loli as party member? perfect

if you think abt it, Fareena is like a yandere waifu

It's not like anymore.

She IS one.

if you think abt it, Fareena is like a yandere waifu

Really wish the novel would be picked up too. =/

this is really good :3

Wouldn't Dragon-kin be a more apt translation? Komodo Dragon isn't quite suitable imho.

ugh that professor is so disgusting. at least control your tongue when speaking -_-

What would be of a Quest without a Dragon?

Something that is not copyrighted by SE.

What would be of a Quest without a Dragon?

Why is a bible verse being quoted on a site that has been known to give you yaoi manga when you hit the 'random' button

I only get shoujo manga when I press the random buttom. Must be you.

Then again at least it is better than having everyone have japanese hair in manga becuase that would be a lot more confusing

You mean like this?

Spoiler

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her"... Or something like that. No pupils - no problem.

Why is a bible verse being quoted on a site that has been known to give you yaoi manga when you hit the 'random' button
The annoying tihng is that their hair styles are so similar that you can't relaly tell the difference.
Then again at least it is better than having everyone have japanese hair in manga becuase that would be a lot more confusing
I expecting snape. But we got malfoy father instead.

So who was this Kerukeiro person again?

A noble who befriend John, or perhaps his only true friend is John, beheaded when fighting a demon with John, have a sister who kiss and hug John, basically a bro for John. 

So who was this Kerukeiro person again?

MC BFF, if I'm remembering right.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics