Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 139votes)

Hajime no Ippo

Alt Names: alt はじめの一歩alt 第一神拳alt The First Stepalt Первый шаг!
Author: Morikawa George
Artist: Morikawa George
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makunochi Ippo is an ordinary high school student in Japan. Since he spends most of his time away from school helping his mother run the family business, he doesn't get to enjoy his younger years like most teenagers. Always a target for bullying at school, Ippo's life is one of hardship. One of these after-school bullying sessions turns Ippo's life around for the better, as he is saved by a boxer named Takamura. He decides to follow in Takamura's footsteps and train to become a boxer, giving his life direction and purpose. Ippo's path to perfecting his pugilistic prowess is just beginning.

Won the 15th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shounen Manga.
Go to Hajime no Ippo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Latest Arc: Fight against World Ranker No. 2 [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 2 Replies
Topic What a sucky fight New Window Reize
  • 3 Replies
Topic will this ever end....? New Window Battle Franky 37
  • 9 Replies

37 Comments

This manga. Will never end.
i've seen the anime a while ago, but i still remember most stuff that happened, should i read this manga or not?
finally uploaded all free chapters that means no update until new free translate group takes the manga or mangastream agrees to make us upload their manga
Is the mangaka going for the oh-so rare 1000 Chapter?
Thanks for uploading this classic manga...:D
this is a classic. the anime is very good.
Thanks..........
Wow, I forgot how many chapters there were. Keep it up though this one of the best manga imo.
thank you for the uploads!!
oups still uploading, sorry =)
wow thanks for your hard work =O

no one think the last chapter is a déjà vu ? ^^'
Thanks for all the hard work ur putting in to upload the whole series chapter by chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics