Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 170votes)

Harvest December

Alt Names: alt 収穫の十二月alt Shuukaku no Juunigatsualt 收获的十二月
Author: Talestune
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konno Masaki just recently moved to Tagami and has already stirred up a mess. The goddess of the land, Noshiro, lives alongside the people of the city and for some reason chooses Masaki as her mate. Without thinking about the consequences, he agrees to her demands. At the same time, Towada Yuki, the only daughter of the wealthy family of Tagami, falls in love with Masaki and asks him to be her boyfriend. And like a fool, he agrees. Now, Masaki has to juggle two of the most prominent members of the community, the goddess of the land and the member of the Tagami family, and prevent it from blowing up in his face.

adapted from the visual novel series of the same name
Go to Harvest December Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Harvest December New Window malgod
  • 1 Replies

191 Comments

i have high hopes for this i really enjoyed the first chapter and hope it doesnt have the stereotypical harem characters (little sister type, tsundere type,"onee-sama" type) <that kinda thing
I wonder if the mangaka was influenced by Tenchi Muyo. Probably not, but I can draw some interesting parallels.
well this so far show that it a triangle love but at least it show me tat the guy worth it for now ...since when he 1st introduce himself in skool the girls all heart mean he handsome. B/c mostly in harem manga there would be many girls pin on the main guy but it don't show wat the guy have tat attract so many girls like 4 ex. he handsome, smart , cool, or athletic,ect.
Haha unbelievable he got a confess from 2 diff girl (at their 1st time meeting) at the same chapter , he accept both , then both found out call him a two timer but still end up fighting over him askin who he chose LMAO 1st time ever read a manga like this. Interesting i can't wait for more.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but at the moment, it's just a love triangle and not a harem.
It could become very interesting if the author can avoid the characters slipping into stereotypes. Otherwise, just another harem manga.
Hmm, Why do i feel like there will be a school days ending lol, good manga can't wait for more :D
This manga seems to be interesting :D
harem :D
Nah its funner this way :)
And besides, chapter 2 is going to top it anyway
would've been better if the two girls confessed on different chapters, or just extend the first chapter
SO PLOTS DESCRIPTION FOR ALL U CONFUSED PPL:

ANOTHER HAREM MANGA
oh? the description changed and actually makes sense and relates to the story, good job.
you know, that guy is really smart!!! thats the perfect way out and balanced status quo!! nice characters, and nice to see weird types of them
Hahaha, I had a good laugh at the end. Waiting for more
Description is so confusing, but the manga is quite interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics