Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 170votes)

Harvest December

Alt Names: alt 収穫の十二月alt Shuukaku no Juunigatsualt 收获的十二月
Author: Talestune
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konno Masaki just recently moved to Tagami and has already stirred up a mess. The goddess of the land, Noshiro, lives alongside the people of the city and for some reason chooses Masaki as her mate. Without thinking about the consequences, he agrees to her demands. At the same time, Towada Yuki, the only daughter of the wealthy family of Tagami, falls in love with Masaki and asks him to be her boyfriend. And like a fool, he agrees. Now, Masaki has to juggle two of the most prominent members of the community, the goddess of the land and the member of the Tagami family, and prevent it from blowing up in his face.

adapted from the visual novel series of the same name
Go to Harvest December Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Harvest December New Window malgod
  • 1 Replies

191 Comments

Thank you for the release, the raws are way ahead and I think that they might be finished.
Well I can't wait for more, I feel it's underrated cause this manga is somewhat original and the main characters draw you in.

Thanks again for the release and keep up the good work.
I both like the main character, and think he's somewhat of a jerk at the same time...
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Fucking finally!
Two babies would also preserve the balance. Just putting it out there.
she looks a lot like oryo btw.
the human girl would look perfect for an ahegao face... lol
It's been over a year now since the last release, but I can now say that Renzokusei Scans will be continuing and finishing the scanlation of the series. We now have a translator for it.
It is complete. Has 2 or 3 volumes to it, I forget the exact amount, but yeah.
I think the manga's completed, I know for sure that there are 12 chapters out. Well, no updates... I do like quirky mangas with quirky characters.
Hoping for an update.
Aww, come on. A year has passed and nothing new?
His drawing skills are amazing !
WE NEED MOAR!!
such a promising manga, too bad last update was 8 months ago...
This is the best, the author's the best. His randomness is master class, on a whole different dimension.
oh man this is too funny, somebody needs to pick this up again.
i went to check on their site... and since i don't see it even listed in their projects... i'd say it is... dropped...

geez... just why does people LOVE to do this... pick a series... translate and work then release ONE chapter and then drop it... this really is frustrating... seems like this happens a lot.
I see that there haven't been any updates in quite a while.... So is it dropped?
As long as you aren't the author yourself or his editor in charge, you won't know how long it runs-.-
For now it's on-going.
Since it's based off 5 visual novels, you can play them and by comparing the contents you can try to estimate how far the manga has progressed so far.
Read it and its really interesting , It seems to progress pretty fast so im not sure if this will be a long series or not anyone know?
...I just read the fu---.

THIS IS AMAZING
@boomisbored, I think there will no stereotyped harem character for the main character. Reason: he clearly said he like unrealistic things with both the girl have amazing background.
This manga really gave me sudden burst of laughter, love this :)
lol, shouting that she wants to make a baby at school in front of everybody, then following it up with not knowing how to, ROFL
I like harems but only when are girls are equal not like he favors one of girls , other way i will delete it from my memory .
Woah, pretty good! The the art is a tad questionable, it can relate the emotions associated, so not bad. And I love his type of thinking! "Balance..." I think he has a screw loose (or two) XD. Cant wait for more chapters, definitely watching this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics