Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 170votes)

Harvest December

Alt Names: alt 収穫の十二月alt Shuukaku no Juunigatsualt 收获的十二月
Author: Talestune
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konno Masaki just recently moved to Tagami and has already stirred up a mess. The goddess of the land, Noshiro, lives alongside the people of the city and for some reason chooses Masaki as her mate. Without thinking about the consequences, he agrees to her demands. At the same time, Towada Yuki, the only daughter of the wealthy family of Tagami, falls in love with Masaki and asks him to be her boyfriend. And like a fool, he agrees. Now, Masaki has to juggle two of the most prominent members of the community, the goddess of the land and the member of the Tagami family, and prevent it from blowing up in his face.

adapted from the visual novel series of the same name
Go to Harvest December Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Harvest December New Window malgod
  • 1 Replies

191 Comments

Spoiler

[3rd panel] yuki: "I am a bad girl"

[4th panel] yuki: "I like it" *lick*

guess this is an ending of a visual novel adapted manga.

LOL! He actually kept them both.

I'm not okay with this ending. 

But then what was I expecting? 

Fun while it lasted, I guess.

ok...don't really know what to make of that ending.

I live to see the end off this series

For the curious, http://pastebin.com/pDeG5z7f is the list of changes we were contemplating for Chapter 11. 

Spoiler

.....There is a glitch in the matrix

Spoiler

Apologies for the delay. With the aid of many translators and the VN translation group, we are happy to present an updated version of chapter 11 which makes more sense.

This whole story still makes little sense to me but I'm sure that's not your fault, the story and characters are kinda fucked up in some way I can't describe very well.

I read it again, but I'm not getting anything else which I missed. Can someone fill me in?

Déjà vu!

Is it really? Read again!

Déjà vu!

Déjà vu!

Apologies for the delay. With the aid of many translators and the VN translation group, we are happy to present an updated version of chapter 11 which makes more sense.

Kinda always feel for Shirou but wait what?

Spoiler

I messed up with this chapter and will check through what's going on and re-release as soon as I can.

Kinda always feel for Shirou but wait what?

Spoiler

... it's the latter.  But, I mean, what would you expect?  If you want something that's coherent, go find something Kodansha.  If you want intelligent, go see what's been nominated for Tezuka or Japan Media Arts Festival Awards.  (Hint: not this.)  This is fun, I guess.   But it's stupid.  So don't think too much about it.  Just sit back, turn off your brain, and enjoy.  =)

Hey, I knew I wasn't gonna get Inio Asano level writing when I started this, but the last few chapters have degraded from simply-turn-brain-off-n-enjoy level to pure braincell-killing-silly-season. Any worse and it'd be Seo Kouji or Village Idiot LN adaptation level full-retard.

these plebs calling NTR at every given moment

Read Nagare Ippon, Magono Tei and co. first then come back and we'll see.

Thanks for the new chapter.

Chapter 11:

Oh piss off, there's no NTR here.

Chapter 11:

Spoiler

... it's the latter.  But, I mean, what would you expect?  If you want something that's coherent, go find something Kodansha.  If you want intelligent, go see what's been nominated for Tezuka or Japan Media Arts Festival Awards.  (Hint: not this.)  This is fun, I guess.   But it's stupid.  So don't think too much about it.  Just sit back, turn off your brain, and enjoy.  =)

(And I translated this and went through some rigorous proofing and TLC with Norway.) 

Former translator of this series and colleague-of-sorts speaking: 

It is indeed the latter. The series certainly isn't a scintillating read by most standards. It's hard to translate works like this in a way that doesn't appear ridiculous.

I mean, I'm not the biggest fan of Norway by a long shot, but I know Vhirx does a good job at least.

Either a lot of shit is getting lost in translation (not blaming the scanlators, sometimes stuff just doesn't translate well)  or the entire concept of this manga is just plain stupid. I honestly can't tell which it is.

(And I translated this and went through some rigorous proofing and TLC with Norway.) 

Either a lot of shit is getting lost in translation (not blaming the scanlators, sometimes stuff just doesn't translate well)  or the entire concept of this manga is just plain stupid. I honestly can't tell which it is.

It's a 5 part VN, much of the content was lost unfortunately.  Interestingly enough, they have an official translation of it...for the 3DS, weirdly enough

Yesss Yuki end make it happen.

Today, 3:35PM

Damn...There goes my hope for a Shiro end.

Today 5:42 PM

still hopes for a Harem end.

I have seen enough hentai to know what can happen next xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics