Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 36votes)

Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru

Alt Names: alt 女友为这谎言而狂alt 她愛上了我的謊alt รักวุ่นวายของนายตัวป่วน (ไทย)alt カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてるalt Bướm trong sương mùalt 迷雾中的蝴蝶alt Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiterualt Liebeslügen (deutsch)alt Lovely Love Lie (French)alt Pequeñas Mentiras Piadosas (Spanish)alt Sweetheart, I Lied About Loving You
Author: Aoki Kotomi
Artist: Aoki Kotomi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ogasawara Aki is the reclusive, idealistic composer of the popular band Crude Play. Discontented with his life and with no drive to succeed, he meets Riko, the 16-year-old grocer's daughter in a band consisting of her childhood friends, and asks her to be his girlfriend on a whim. Riko, young and innocent, agrees immediately, but worries about her new boyfriend, whom she suspects has just broken up with a woman he cared very much for.
Go to Kanojo wa Uso wo Aishisugiteru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

I love this manga! Thanks Titania!
Not something I normally read but indeed is intresting
dont put spoilers down here dood, with these few comments someones bound to read it
i dont see anything wrong with the story so far, its nice
Dunno, it's rushed at times. And warped for no reason.
That Shinja guy especially is a weird fellow, does he really want to destroy the emotional stability of the 16 year old talent he wants to produce?
She seems to be more understanding though, hopefully she won't get turned in your cliched angsty shoujo female in the next chapter. Though I doubt we'll be able to avoid that. :(
ya this is more my style, innocent love just doesnt cut it for me
it is a nice manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics