Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 101votes)

Boys on the Run

Alt Names: alt ボーイズ・オン・ザ・ランalt 敏行快跑alt Мальчики на побегушках
Author: Hanazawa Kengo
Artist: Hanazawa Kengo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about how and why a guy goes from a worker at a dead-end job to becoming a boxer.
Go to Boys on the Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you do the same? New Window generalee
  • 24 Replies

320 Comments

For all those who want to know he starts boxing in the next volume... i skimmed through the raws to find out.
the main protagonist is like the protagonist from Otaku musume san, he's been fucked by the author, really hard ... wait for more suffering
lol at Aoyama's swag smile
who could have thought ? LAWL? this is totally ntr ... and who could have thought that Chiharu was a slut? i lol so hard ...... well no boxing in sight yet......maybe these are like introduction "arc"?
I don't think this is a sport manga, someone probably miss placed the genere... (I HOPE)
Spoiler
Sorry didn't see the instruction for spoiler tags next to submit button lol. Sorry again for my double post.
True, but I doubt he got it now.
Maybe it will take one or two more chapters.
Ehm...is this a sport manga?
Don't tell me "sport" is all about this blond girl, when she fought this Yakuza guy?
i totally think so too ...
Am I being paranoid or i read too much ntr manga these days? Cause I'm sensing ntr in this manga specially in recent chapter where chiharu holding her cp and then smiling? And I'm guessing it's tanishi best friend(the dude's who is suspiciously befriend him eventhough they're working different company and give him tips) ntred her girl
btw chiharu is cute
i follow
I love this manga!! It's so well rounded for a comedy manga..
It has a really unique style as a manga, I don't remember reading before a comedy-drama-sport seinen manga..
Its real life and everyday setting plus the protagonist won me as a fan from the first chapters!
I also love boxing, so this manga really is for me!:D
Thank you DANIEL.AU and Emergency Exit fot the releases so far!
I love this manga!! It's so well rounded for a comedy manga..
It has a really unique style as a manga, I don't remember reading before a comedy-drama-sport seinen manga..
Its real life and everyday setting plus the protagonist won me as a fan from the first chapters!
I also love boxing too, so this manga really is for me!:D
Thank you DANIEL.AU and Emergency Exit fot the releases so far!
Finally the boxing girl shows up again. The plot is awfully slow, but it is still good. I hope it gets even better when he learns how to box. Thanks for the scan group DANIEL.AU for picking up the series.
yes it is about boxing i think ... based on chapter 11... i think i star learning boxing at most late is vol 3
Is this story really about boxing, i don't know anymore, don't get me wrong i'm enjoying it but there's been little to no hint of boxing.
more pls more pls more :D
looking at the description i can say the story will become more interesting later on.We can thank DANIEL.AU for picking up the series
And the author(Hanazawa Kengo) of this series created the award winning manga I Am A Hero, check it out u guys might like it
And if u like the theme of this manga then u should check out RRR
Love this series, even though it's only on 2 chapters. Thanks to the groups working on it. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics