Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 77votes)

Balls Friend

Alt Names: alt Bolang Kaibiganalt 부랄친구
Author: Hanla Gamgyul
Artist: Hanla Gamgyul
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The Sweet 18 Ji-eun has been BFF's with her friend next door Min-cheol for more than 10 years. Normally there isn't "just friendship" between boys and girls but they have been claiming that they're just friends for past 10 years... However they come to school together, and gets out of school together, visits each other when each other is sick, and when they go play the both of them goes alone... Will they really be able to remain as just friends like this...? A story far from love~ but closer than just friendship~ Ji-eun and Min-cheol's strange school diary [Balls Friend]!
Go to Balls Friend Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

Those nonchalant panty shots are very comforting.

So her two friends . . . yuri sidecouple?

>Sees PLG comment here

>Waiting patiently for off topic essays

It's a trap!
It's that fat glasses guy, that cute girl is a trap 100% guarantee. That's the only logic for it to not turn NTR.

Haha, that D-Frag reference.

at least from the side of one I think it is, súper stalker friend, damn that's certainly past a normal healthy level of friendship.

Ah.. NTR.

Yep, it's a manhwa alright.

You might have noticed that no one has been dicked every chapter. So I don't think this fits the genre you're thinking of.

Romcom trope database tells us that in these sort of scenarios the mysterious girl is just the MMC's harmless more or less distant relative, and she's just helping the MMC with something, likely of relation to the MFC(like helping him pick a birthday present for her or something equally stupid)

hmmmmmm what is the chance that it's a trap? i mean he/she never wore a skirt.

Ah.. NTR.

Yep, it's a manhwa alright.

Coming a bit late to the party . . . so, in Ch. 0 she's technically a "ball breaker", huh.

A manhwa and there's nobody getting railed in a dingy bathroom?  I'm in. 

well we still got a girl covered in jizz xD 

It lives

Also man, it's bad enough when in mangas high schoolers act like middle schoolers all the time, but she's supposed to be 18 for fuck's sake and she still acts like a middle schooler...

Balls friend- when getting mounted by the girl means your about to go to heaven in the LITERAL sense.

A manhwa and there's nobody getting railed in a dingy bathroom?  I'm in. 

The other girl is cute too i'd take a loli anytime.

They're not going out, they're not going out, they're not going out...

Why the fuck aren't they going out?

Spoiler

...I'm dead.

"hey let's get married, breed and grow old together, just for funzies. it's not like I like you or anything"

since they are balls friend now, is it make sense that he share his balls with her from now on? hmm...

When an 18 year old is excited to show you a shit, you might want to reassess your level of friendship...

Heard this so many times now...

I really need to read Tomo-chan....

At one page per chapter, it's not too hard to catch up with.

I read the "Friend" in the title as "Fried".

;__;

scary

I read the "Friend" in the title as "Fried".

;__;
So... what did the author actually mean by balls?

[edit]oh nvm, it was in the chapter 0 that I always skip

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics