Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 75votes)

The Promised Neverland

Alt Names: alt 約束のネバーランドalt ناکجاآباد موعودalt Yakusoku no Neverland
Author: Kaiu Shirai
Artist: Posuka Demizu
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Emma and her friends have a pretty good life at the orphanage they grew up in. Though the rules may be strict, the caretaker is kind. But why are the children forbidden from ever leaving...?
Go to The Promised Neverland Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

Pretty similar to owari no seraph but still intriguing. Not super big on the art style (them foreheads, reminiscent of code lyoko) but it's not bad, and the monster dudes look cool.
Can see it getting axed though.

I like it, just I doubt this can go on too long. I guess if they join up with some sort of resistance group, that can extend the story, but otherwise the timeline is limited, They need to escape and can't drag that plot line out too much.

And once they're out, the world is likely dominated by demons. Also it seems like demons can sniff them out, so they can't really run away too well, unless they can mask their scent and presence somehow.

Spoiler

I'm interested to see if the author can keep up the same level of writing, or if it will eventually devolve into schlock similar to the aforementioned series.

Oh snap, Mama has her own tattoo.  She is just as trapped as they are

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hmm. I'm really curious to know now about

Spoiler

Spoiler

Anyone knows when is chapter 2? It seems MS will not translate this

Sorry for rehosting the MS scan, unapproved it and it should be removed shrotly. Thanks for your attention! :)

code lyoko

I knew it reminded me of something!

This chapter should be taken down, Mangastream's scans should not be posted here unless they're changing their policy just now or just for this chapter mmm...

Pretty similar to owari no seraph but still intriguing. Not super big on the art style (them foreheads, reminiscent of code lyoko) but it's not bad, and the monster dudes look cool.
Can see it getting axed though.

You can't upload Mangastream here. It's against their rules.

1.Kill the matriarch (with fire)

2. leave trough the fence (immidiatly after 1.)

3. ???

4. profit (for the demons, huehuehue)

This is pretty morbid for a shounen jump series... but then again, hunterxhunter...

Shounen jump? 3 volumes before being canceled.

Hmm. I'm really curious to know now about

Spoiler

I expected that but.... damn.

I do not believe you are allowed to rehost Mangastream scans here; they do not allow rehosting at all.  Sorry if I am mistaken, but I am pretty sure that is their rules.

Looks promising enough.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics