Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 208votes)

Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono

Alt Names: alt AKAalt 奪う者 奪われる者alt Bereave or Bereavedalt Bereaving the Bereavedalt To Deprive a Deprived Person
Author: Mino
Artist: Hazutake Hazano
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seto Yu is a 12-year-old boy, that is abused violently by his father. One day, he is transported into a fantasy world with video game mechanics after being killed by his abusive father and he discovers that he has the unique ability to steal other people's skills for his own use. He quickly uses his special power to take revenge on the townspeople who bully him and obtains a harem of beautiful girls who love him unconditionally even though he shows no romantic interest in any of them and has the physical build of a skinny teenager.
Go to Ubau Mono Ubawareru Mono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Webnovel of this series. New Window Eterdragon
  • 3 Replies

210 Comments

except One-Punch man.

One Punch Man was a tragic in himself. RIP hair...

That redhead's clothing looks like an almost exact copy of Karen/Kallen's outfit from Rebellion. All she's missing is the headband, from what I can see.

For your usual medieval fantasy otherworld, you'd think treating others like shit for the sake of it, would be a bad idea when you consider anyone can carry weapons. Who's to say you won't be killed in a "monster attack" or "accident" in the future because of your bad karma? Well, if they're going to treat him like a monster, they better expect him to bite them back like a monster eventually.

Sigh...Japan, please try more. Stop with these fan fiction wrote by a teenager bullied at school.

You gotta remember that this is their target demographic. Although I don't disagree with you.

There's a translation(?) at https://rebirthonlineworld.com/2015/06/04/to-deprive-a-deprived-person-tdadp-episode-1/

That site uses machine translation and I've mostly read from the original japanese source, so I can't guarantee the accuracy of the translation.

Thanks, as said, the translation i used was a bit off so this helps a lot!

This is based on a webnovel: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4128bn/

There's a translation(?) at https://rebirthonlineworld.com/2015/06/04/to-deprive-a-deprived-person-tdadp-episode-1/

That site uses machine translation and I've mostly read from the original japanese source, so I can't guarantee the accuracy of the translation. I also won't go into spoilers, but you've probably seen other stories about japanese boys dying and going to another world, then making a harem and so on and so forth, right? It's like that, but edgy.

Every great plot start with abusive or dead parents..........

I swear to god, I better not see comments like "except One-Punch man"

except One-Punch man.

Every great plot start with abusive or dead parents..........

I swear to god, I better not see comments like "except One-Punch man"

Sigh...Japan, please try more. Stop with these fan fiction wrote by a teenager bullied at school.

stfu

I'd assume more anti-hero antics. I mean he's unlikely to go back to his original world to kill his father.

more like him living in a fantasy world with trust problems and a bunch of girls who would cover themselves in his underwear and his mother looks like a better person in this one as the wn makes it sound as if she took part in his abuse by watching

So, is this going to be another one of those revenge fantasies?

I'd assume more anti-hero antics. I mean he's unlikely to go back to his original world to kill his father.

Oh! This is Bereave or Bereaved. 

the japanese goverment is banishing those hyper beta boys

And by sending them to the alternate world they were trained to become alpha can-do-anything harem mc.

Once they dies in alternate world they will reincarnate back in Japan with their revamped knowledge and personality to make Japan great again!

Spoiler

Don't read much do you? Try some Takaya Natsuki, Souryo Fuyumi or maybe read KareKano.

Yup, those were all so realistic... 

So it's about a Edgelord huh, original.

I'll see how it's developed though ( if it develop )

I can't recall ever seeing a manga with a realistic look on abuse, even in shoujo mangas. Not saying they don't exist, but they're the significant minority and probably not the mainstream type.

Don't read much do you? Try some Takaya Natsuki, Souryo Fuyumi or maybe read KareKano.

I'll bite for now. Abuse comes in many forms. Grew up abused but not to that extent. It looks like someone took a page out of the abuse propaganda manual to come up with the extreme scene. Most abuse I am familiar with tends to be more subtle in appearance.

I wonder why a lot of other dimension/world people keep on steal Japanese people...their population and birth rate is low as is already. 

the japanese goverment is banishing those hyper beta boys

I wonder why a lot of other dimension/world people keep on steal Japanese people...their population and birth rate is low as is already. 

Because Japanese people are the greatest. All life should kneel before the godly Japanese people. Duh.

/sarcasm

So, is this going to be another one of those revenge fantasies?

Describing the mc as intelligent seems a little ominous. It usually means either a world of idiots or a character that can pull knowledge out of their ass with a sequence of Xanatos Roulettes. Here's hoping it turns out well.

I'm interested but the translation could use a little work.  Poor English.

It sounds like a privileged teenager's idea of what abuse is and lacks any sort of emotional, intellectual, or linguistic insight. Hell, it's not like it's hard either. Shoujo mangaka write realistic abuse that deeply ties into the type of character that the abused has. This shows a very superficial understanding of abuse since it's direct result seems to just be making the kid a cynical moralfag (literally a stereotypical disposition of privileged 15-yr old 2channers).

I can't recall ever seeing a manga with a realistic look on abuse, even in shoujo mangas. Not saying they don't exist, but they're the significant minority and probably not the mainstream type.

What are you basing this on?

It sounds like a privileged teenager's idea of what abuse is and lacks any sort of emotional, intellectual, or linguistic insight. Hell, it's not like it's hard either. Shoujo mangaka write realistic abuse that deeply ties into the type of character that the abused has. This shows a very superficial understanding of abuse since it's direct result seems to just be making the kid a cynical moralfag (literally a stereotypical disposition of privileged 15-yr old 2channers).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics