Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 92votes)

Golden Times

Alt Names: alt ゴールデンタイムズ
Author: Soborou
Artist: Soborou
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiOneshot Oneshot
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of one-shots of how a man falls into an ecchi situation with a hot teacher:

• Golden Time
• Golden Times -Kanketsusen- (Ass Sweat)
• Golden Times -Hatsujouki- (Estrus)
• Golden Times -Pineapple Juice-

Serialization: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/why-are-you-here-sensei-r20138
Go to Golden Times Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

>one shot
>two shots

Just a bit of rest and maybe there can be another shot.

^ Future Chapter Huh....
So.... What Kind of Juice  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ??

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So... now the tags are right?

Golden Times -Pineapple Juice-

^ Future Chapter Huh....
So.... What Kind of Juice  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ??

So no romance? Aw..

I'm commenting too much. (But I just can't ignore a reader's problems) Sorry. OT: Str8 in the ass.

Spoiler

Thank you! That helps alot! ☺

....... *Thumbs Up*

Nothing else to say.

Golden Times -Kanketsusen- (Ass Sweat)

chairman.gif

I wish I knew which order to read these chapters in. I know these are just a collection of one-shots, but I'd like to think there was some sort of continuity in them.

I'm commenting too much. (But I just can't ignore a reader's problems) Sorry. OT: Str8 in the ass.
Spoiler

I wish I knew which order to read these chapters in. I know these are just a collection of one-shots, but I'd like to think there was some sort of continuity in them.

I like the cut of that medicine company's jib.

"Straight in the ass"

Simple and blunt instructions. One step and you're done.

I hear Megumi Toyoguchi...

the ecchi-ness, the art, and story are just in perfect harmony
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv17qbAhyO3I-8QDjj4Ar

I can't add it on my MAL

Maybe it's like Discworld, where people see a giant cloaked skeleton with a scythe, but their brains don't accept the reality and substitute it with something more plausible. Like, that the guy is just a very thin farmer.

Haha that sounds fun, it is also like it happens in Marvel comics with the higher entities like Galactus, the appeareance he takes depends on the viewer, humans see him (or it or whatever) as a giant humanoid with armor while the other species see him in a form that resembles them.

Luckily for him everyone's brain seems to be malfunctioning due the heat, not that end result was good but it could have been worse.

Maybe it's like Discworld, where people see a giant cloaked skeleton with a scythe, but their brains don't accept the reality and substitute it with something more plausible. Like, that the guy is just a very thin farmer.

Aki-chan < Love Doll.

Luckily for him everyone's brain seems to be malfunctioning due the heat, not that end result was good but it could have been worse.

There are three other chapters https://www.pastebin.com/y2UFvwXE

That's one high quality love doll. 

I kinda feel bad for him, well at least he got to see those great assets mmm...

Why is it set as complete?

That Ending though

Spoiler

Tits.
Great excuse.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics