Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 150votes)

Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

Alt Names: alt 賢者の弟子を名乗る賢者alt 自称贤者弟子的贤者alt Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenjaalt She Professed Herself The Pupil Of The Wise Man
Author: Ryuusen Hirotsugu
Artist: Suemitsu Dicca
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender Bender
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In one of the worlds that exist within virtual reality, Kagami held the title of one of the Nine Sages, a position that placed him at the pinnacle of magicians.
One day, he fell asleep in-game after pulling an all-nighter. When he opened his eyes, what he found was a world that was different to the one before… More important than anything else, was that the grizzled and dignified veteran’s body that he was used to, had now turned into an innocent little girl’s.
If his true identity was leaked, honestly speaking it was a situation where it was very possible that the solemn image he had built up until now would be destroyed.

And to deal with this problem, the excuse that he came up with was…

Japanese Raw Link:
http://comicride.jp/pupil/
Go to Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

186 Comments

How come i miss this, this kinda interesting

Oh man, I remember reading the translations for this. Can't wait for more chapters~!

*look at scanlator group* Where's the excerpt of the diary of a concerned imouto?

*creates his perfect female(loli) persona(character)*

"OH MY GODD~~!! I MIGHT BE A GENIUS...zzz..."

Game is now the real world.

Art by Suemitsu Dicca.

It ain't no proper trap but lolis ossan are fine too.

If the web novel was better, the light novel wouldn't exist.

Exactly. They would have just fixed the sentences for smoothness and then shipped as-is, as many web novel adaptations do.

Because the light novel's story is improved and rewritten and the translation is of a much higher quality. If the web novel story was better, the manga would be based on that instead.

I'm not sure why anybody would deliberately read something of lower quality when a better alternative is available.

If the web novel was better, the light novel wouldn't exist.

What's wrong with reading the web novel? I've stopped reading it because the person who took over is an MTLer, but for those who don't mind, I'm not sure why you would advise against it.

Because the light novel's story is improved and rewritten and the translation is of a much higher quality. If the web novel story was better, the manga would be based on that instead.

I'm not sure why anybody would deliberately read something of lower quality when a better alternative is available.

Don't read the web novel by mistake.

What's wrong with reading the web novel? I've stopped reading it because the person who took over is an MTLer, but for those who don't mind, I'm not sure why you would advise against it.

do you have a link to the lite novel?

It's in the credits. Don't read the web novel by mistake.

yes yes yes yes yes! Finally that light novel gets manga!

do you have a link to the lite novel?

yes yes yes yes yes! Finally that light novel gets manga!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics