Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 47votes)

Chasing the Sun

Alt Names: alt Chao Hua Xi Shialt 朝花惜时
Author: Zuo Xiao Ling
Artist: Ke Xiao Sha
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: He, with glasses is a quiet high school student, without glasses he is a uninhibited nightclub prince. Female lead falls in love with them, and never thought they were the same person? Beautiful art, male lead is very handsome! Will explode your maiden's heart!
Go to Chasing the Sun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Previous 11 chapters. New Window Rosy321
  • 2 Replies

66 Comments

Hmm i liked this but i dont remember the old chapters : /

What did the eleven previous chapters do? o_o

Why was it deleted?

ERMEGERD. AN UPDATE. THANKS A TON!

I reckon there'll be some drama, an argument, Xiao Wen is going to think she's lost her friend, and then they'll make up, unlike any of the other overdramatic teenagers in the past who decided that a crush was worth bullying someone else over.

That's how it starts. The jealousy. The envy. The feeling of resentment that turn good heroines cruel.

best manhua?

the summary is misleading...

if this top 10 then what about Yaoguai Mingdan?

Several of the recent chapters are all chopped up and either have parts that are cut out or parts that are there twice.

Yup i like the plot. The prez is the most interesting character so far hope he gets a girl.

wuut, how is this three chapters, that was way too short!

anyway, followed and thanks, Mystic Crescent

I put in a description guys, forgive me if it isn't great or complete, I'm just going off of what I read in the first chapter while trying not to spoil too much. At least it'll do until we can get an official description for the story from the scanlators.

About it being one of the top 10 manhua, I don't know if that is true, but since that was what was originally left, I just kept it there.

• efu likes this

Well shortly it's story about 2 jail-baits who gonna love each other thinking they cool adults and in revert hate each other when they at school.

Someone please put up a proper description.

So this manhua is about the top ten best manhua in korea?

Well considering how "manhua" are Chinese... I'd say no.

So this manhua is about the top ten best manhua in korea?

Switch girl v. 2.0?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics