Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 47votes)

Chasing the Sun

Alt Names: alt Chao Hua Xi Shialt 朝花惜时
Author: Zuo Xiao Ling
Artist: Ke Xiao Sha
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: He, with glasses is a quiet high school student, without glasses he is a uninhibited nightclub prince. Female lead falls in love with them, and never thought they were the same person? Beautiful art, male lead is very handsome! Will explode your maiden's heart!
Go to Chasing the Sun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Previous 11 chapters. New Window Rosy321
  • 2 Replies

66 Comments

I don't remember following this, but I don't find it objectionable. Really not looking forward to the fight between friends, though. -.-

I like ke le's outfit but I feel that it doesn't suit the occasion much. She looks really pretty tho!
@Rosy321 I think her outfit is fine, the sparkles are a bit too much(one reason I avoid shoujo haha).

Irma? I evacuated as soon as possible

Yes D:

WELL.... I hope you're ready to get rejected and I bet drama will happen soon

About to go through this hurricane madness and you updated. Thank you so much <3 ;-;

Irma? I evacuated as soon as possible

About to go through this hurricane madness and you updated. Thank you so much <3 ;-;

When will be next chapter..?
This is seriously so cute >_<

No waaaay, is it finally happening?? No way, no waaaaay.

Nope! Goose this is so slow..... Or maybe I'm just impatient.

C25. In case anyone wants to know :o

可以(can)这么让(allow)我(me)安心(peace) = Can/would allow me to feel at peace. (Yea, screw grammar, not my job.)

It seems that he has been annoyed by others other than me? haha, a prime example of what stress do to translator :)

Yup it's my fault for missing it, sorry was rushing

No waaaay, is it finally happening?? No way, no waaaaay.

Rosy321 thank you for translation! I'm very happy that is so fast. I can imagine that can be exhausting. And I am waiting for another one :-)

Well that was adorable. Cool to see he knows who she is.

• gt8 likes this

C25. In case anyone wants to know :o

可以(can)这么让(allow)我(me)安心(peace) = Can/would allow me to feel at peace. (Yea, screw grammar, not my job.)

It seems that he has been annoyed by others other than me? haha, a prime example of what stress do to translator :)

Well... I guess. It's cute to see their relationship progress. But there's just something offfffff. I can't feel seem to hop onto the shippppp.

Well that was unnecessary.

I'm going to assume that this story takes place in China but if I'm wrong please forgive me:

If her mom deposited 357216.7 Yuan into her bank account then she basically gave her daughter 53,731.34 USD on the reg

(if it's Yen it's still 491.27 USD, or the Won which is 318.50 USD, which is still pretty poppin as a high school student)

I'd have to try to be that sad if that was my spending money

That's the balance, not how much she deposited in one sitting. That's how much she has in the bank total. It will be explain in the future about why she so rich.

So that guy is part of the grand "Clark Kent" tradition of people you're not supposed to recognize without their glasses.

I'm going to assume that this story takes place in China but if I'm wrong please forgive me:

If her mom deposited 357216.7 Yuan into her bank account then she basically gave her daughter 53,731.34 USD on the reg

(if it's Yen it's still 491.27 USD, or the Won which is 318.50 USD, which is still pretty poppin as a high school student)

I'd have to try to be that sad if that was my spending money

Not bad, I smell love square kukuku :)

What did the eleven previous chapters do? o_o

The previous scanlation that did those chapters dropped the project and removed all the chapters except sadly other manga sites still have it even if you remove it.

Thank you for translating this Rosy <3. Really appreciate it.

The whole 'Ke le' and 'Fen da' joke in chapter 14 refers to the fact that 'Ke le' is Coke in Chinese whereas 'Fen da' is Fanta. Just in case anyone was curious :)

Yups, gotta remove your glasses for your glare game to go strong. *Nods in approval*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics