Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 225votes)

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Alt Names: alt Even a Pig Scum In Its Youth Wouldn't Have Imagined a Bunny Girl Senpaialt 青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ないalt 青春期笨蛋不做兔女郎学姐的梦alt 청춘 돼지는 바니걸 선배의 꿈을 꾸지 않는다
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Nanamiya Tsugumi & Mizoguchi Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusagawa Sakuta is a high school sophomore who, due to certain reasons, lives alone with his younger sister. Unlike most people his age, he doesn't have a cellphone. One day, while visiting a nearby library, he encounters someone who shouldn't have been there: a bunny girl.

Adapted from the Light Novel written by Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo combo.
Go to Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

410 Comments

"Around 4 o'clock"

"17:37"

2 hours here or there.

"Around 4 o'clock"

"17:37"

He pulled the "period" card on her. Classic move that rarely works, 7/10 MC for ballsiness. 

I think he deserves an extra mark from this second panel.

Spoiler

Hmm ... I really liked Sakurasou no Pet Kanojo ... and while this has some puzzling elements to the story ... well, why not give it a try?

The way how they draw the lips is impeccable!!! 

Ohoho, i just came to see the Bunny girl~ :)

He pulled the "period" card on her. Classic move that rarely works, 7/10 MC for ballsiness. 

Sister was bullied and MC beat up some people? MC's friend's GF says stop hanging out with her BF because of that incident? No idea what is going on with the main girl though.

This is confusing as fuck and I didn't understand anything. 5/5 Followed.

This is... good? Not bad, but looks like mindless ecchi, from which the market is full of.

Well, it seems to be based on a LN and has a retardedly long-ass title, so there's a high chance it'd be mindless even without the ecchi anyway.

mindless ecchi

... What?

giphy.gif

Reading it and look at the art, feel familiar.

Looking at the artist name, NANAMIYA Tsugumi. Hmmmm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I read his NTR work outside batoto and the art is very good.

Well, good start for 1st chapter.

Plot twist: only virgins can see her

This is... good? Not bad, but looks like mindless ecchi, from which the market is full of.

I dunno. So far nobody has collided and landed face-to-crotch...

Hahaha, that girl got obliterated

I like this MC. He actually stands for himself

I hope that short hair bitch has no feelings for the MC fucking bitch.

Forget the bunny girl. Imouto get!

Spoiler

Mostly set up but I like the MC. He's a wise-ass.

From what I understood, it's something that already happened, cause you can see him going to school while her sister is still in pajama, meaning she stopped going to school because of the bullying ?

Anyway it's just my theory.

Wild speculation, spoiler just in case it's true:

Spoiler

It's probably something like that.

Forget the bunny girl. Imouto get!

Wait.. adapted from Sakurasou combo??

As in the same author.

Wait.. adapted from Sakurasou combo??

I am a simple man.
I saw a DJ Artist i press Follow

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Artist NANAMIYA Tsugumi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics