Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 101votes)

Tripeace

Alt Names: alt トライピースalt Tri-Piecealt Tripeace แก๊งป่วนชวนรักษ์โลกalt 戰爭仲裁者
Author: Maru Tomoyuki
Artist: Maru Tomoyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nana, handsome amnesiac youth who has long fair hair and a strong sense of justice, attempts to bring peace to the world. To do so, he attained a Tri-peace operative number (102078) in an organisation of people who stop wars and encourage peace.
Faced with danger and perpetual doubt in whether or not he can truly get the world to be at peace using his good disguise (crossdressing as Nanako), he strives to stop all wars.
Go to Tripeace Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic My principles of creating peace. New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies
Topic Mothers betrayal of daughter. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies

217 Comments

Oh no they didn't!!!!!! Someone please tell that they did not just end this manga with that crappy ending!!!!

Shame that such a good manga ended this way but it was a fun ride! Going to miss Nana and Shiro :(

Not a bad ending, but not a good one either.

Anyways... it's over.

Spoiler

lame ending is lame.

KarchAmadeo
Apr 11 2013 02:42 AM

Not necessarily a bad ending, but it couldn't end peacefully otherwise. Though a bit more romance would have made it at least agreeable...

Yeah the ending is rather.......

The ending is...Rather...

Spoiler

DAMN IT I FELT THAT KICK >_< 
lol What will his reaction be XD XD 

Spoiler

KarchAmadeo
Apr 05 2013 01:23 PM

Wow... couldn't hide my pain face for that one

Spoiler
Pain face

Considering the Japanese word "tama" could means either balls and soul, well in any language of men, the balls are one big part of the soul, so yeah,

Shiro get both of Nana's on a friggin nutcracker.

I wish that Ares wins this and all of TriPeace will all die and burn. They somewhat piss me off.

Shiro : "I'll punch him with all I have"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ82dkRXctGZXA_tugx38E

...I seriously getting a de javu over this scene...

YES!!!

Who's rank 1 again? I forgot ._.

I hope Nana has Balls of Steel cause thats going to hurt!!

Definitely hit his soul...and the souls of all his possible children

No matter what side Nana is on, he's badass and you just can't help but continue to love and support him!

All the characters of tripeace are awesome!

Except the little shit that joined to prove tripeace's mission statement is bullshit. That little shit is annoying.

Another amazing chapter!

HAHAHAHA ouchhhh!!!

poor nana...

No first aid can help him now

Spoiler

XXLBnl8.jpg

.....Ouch!

*sees last page*

oh so that's what the chapter name meant... indeed it should be forbidden.

yeah i just read it and really disappointed how bad nana wont last long hope 4 a twist thought  

nah. next chapter is last one i think.

.......O.O..........the pain.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics