Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 101votes)

Tripeace

Alt Names: alt トライピースalt Tri-Piecealt Tripeace แก๊งป่วนชวนรักษ์โลกalt 戰爭仲裁者
Author: Maru Tomoyuki
Artist: Maru Tomoyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nana, handsome amnesiac youth who has long fair hair and a strong sense of justice, attempts to bring peace to the world. To do so, he attained a Tri-peace operative number (102078) in an organisation of people who stop wars and encourage peace.
Faced with danger and perpetual doubt in whether or not he can truly get the world to be at peace using his good disguise (crossdressing as Nanako), he strives to stop all wars.
Go to Tripeace Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic My principles of creating peace. New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies
Topic Mothers betrayal of daughter. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies

217 Comments

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
The latest chapter...... T________________T
NO!!!! shiro dont go
I wana know about nana past. How should i say this the way his body work rly interest me wonder wat happen how he get tat scar.A slash right at the scar his scar,his scar appear to be reverse & he other self appear.oh & it funny how shiro only tell nana by his shape not his look I can't believe she is so dense she don't know nana is actually nanako even when it so obvious well some found out the truth but still hide the truth especially from shiro LOL
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 21 2012 02:05 AM
well shes not a good mom thats for sure
first of all she cuda explain everything to her daughter before anything happens
ok what happened, happened
another chance
she cuda chase the kid n explain
but instead get angry at the kid(whose mind is not fully developed) and join the enemy
and a mom who stoop down to a kid's lv is not a good mom for sure
Once again I reread the introduction, I hope it gets better from there, because the introduction didn't set Nana's motive that well. It tried but, I frankly don't relate to Nana. Maybe later it'll get better.
Randrakan564

I think you mean volumes.
I like it! ;D
OH God! Now I hate myself for checking the raws...and you can't even find any beyond chapter 8 (this manga ends at chapter 11) this sucks D: I want to erase my memory...
page 18, 19 and 36
Ok then...
Good Mom in shitty situation...

Spoiler
I want more badass Nana!!!!
I adore this manga, I really like Nana too.
A good manga I think, it's not tack nor too cliche'd.
I adore this manga, I really like Nana too.
A good manga I think, it's not tack nor too cliche'd.
@Omoraru Pads.
Just HOW does he crossdress ? ><
WHERE DO THE BOOBS COME FROM
Shiro is so cute!
Good mother, evil job...

Not impressed...
I still can't tell if she's a good mom or not.
@ Neku Sakuraba
Because it's more awesome this way.
Yay, new chapter! ... Well, it will be here soon; Batoto actually respects scanlators.
Why are both of nana's alter ego's girls?

I don't understand why he cant just put on a fake moustache.

Like a boss. B-)
hmm i just dunno why but this makes me think of ID ><
i wish tripeace were translated as fast as magi lolz . good series , looking forward to nana's past arc
I hope they keep releasing em.
Well it is already finished in japan with 11 vol's so its scanlated about hafe way so far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics