Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 101votes)

Tripeace

Alt Names: alt トライピースalt Tri-Piecealt Tripeace แก๊งป่วนชวนรักษ์โลกalt 戰爭仲裁者
Author: Maru Tomoyuki
Artist: Maru Tomoyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nana, handsome amnesiac youth who has long fair hair and a strong sense of justice, attempts to bring peace to the world. To do so, he attained a Tri-peace operative number (102078) in an organisation of people who stop wars and encourage peace.
Faced with danger and perpetual doubt in whether or not he can truly get the world to be at peace using his good disguise (crossdressing as Nanako), he strives to stop all wars.
Go to Tripeace Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic My principles of creating peace. New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies
Topic Mothers betrayal of daughter. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies

217 Comments

Spoiler

Lmfao xD I love this Obasan :P
So... Who thinks that Nana's original laws were: "Love, Peace and War"? Original as in "Before extreme amnesia"?
this manga needs more attention.
Cool, shiro didn't die..
Holy lot of pages, I need moar nao.., arc finale is so close it's painful.
@Cydric that's one of the sweetest gifts ever!!
So much awesome
So nice.
Posted Image84 pages!!!
So awesome. I'm teary again.
Damn it why Shiro died, she was supposed to finally accept Nana and beat him to a bloody pulp for discovering he was crossdressing
WHY NO UPDATE!?!?!?!
@Chaos Please elaborate.
cross dressing is not lame it is actually very helpful depending on your situation or job
The crossdressing thing is so lame.
Neko-tan is so cute *o*
@cydric
dragonforce? pfff. Demetori ftw
fufufufufu
i want more!!
Holy shit Nana got automatic breast enhancement when he crossdress, and some man thought that flipping girls skirt in a war with a bomb nearly explode is more important lol :)
http://vatoto.com/read/_/99973/tripeace_v7_ch29_by_easy-going-scans/21
Is it wrong to play this song while reading this manga? You from when the war started
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU4GXgaCFTI
Mmmmm~~

Spoiler
just saw the raw for vol 8.. i wanna scratch my eyes out.
Spoiler

took extra precautions.. you can still rage on me if you like. but scratch your eyes out first. :>
Waah!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics