Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 105votes)

Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku

Alt Names: alt 姐姐的肚子由我来搞大alt 姉のおなかをふくらませるのは僕alt It's Up to Me to Fill my Sister's Stomach
Author: Sakai Onta
Artist: Onda Chiro
Genres: Cooking CookingEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of a pair of step-siblings who are now living alone together. The high-school-age older sister, Kyoko, is pretty wild (and is even into pro-wrestling), while the elementary-school-age little brother is a fairly serious kid. He is often embarrassed by her teasing. The two of them pass their daily life together, every day cooking for one another. (from MangaHelpers)
Go to Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Ane no Onaka wo Fukuraremaseru no wa Boku New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

197 Comments

"It's Up to Me to Fuck My Sister's Ass"

I THOUGHT THAT'S WHERE THIS WAS HEADED. The cooking portion is a fucking red-herring. 

Inari sushi is great.

WHO CHANGE THE ALTERNATIVE TITLE X'D

they are not related by blood, so i think it's okay to........

*back from imagining something*

did the author make a flash back story about their parents in the next chapter?

so few informations about their parents in each chapter

25e.png

Amen to that

"Standing in line is soooo boring, I'll just leave my grade school sibling alone to do the waiting and carrying of stuff."

Little bro should have cooked an even bigger sausage for his sis to show that guy who the real alpha is.

Spoiler

The face of a brother who ready murder any piece of shit who dares to sexually harass his sister.

I like it, but it seems like it has identity issues and it just doesn't seem to know what it wants to be.

I get what you're talking about but don't quite agree. Rather than identity issues, I think that sometimes author tries to stuff a bit too much into small chapters. IMO, this manga would benefit from being released in fewer but larger chapters.

Although, I do like this series quite a bit even as it is now.

that hand...

Spoiler

She is simply warming her hands. It's a similar motion to when you cross your arms and place your hands under your armpits. Body heat is much more noticeable/present in those places.

If you're up in arms about that one rapey dude in this chapter, I'll say this: that guy has not shown up again as of ch. 24.

There was no need to post this, only people who overreact to anything and everything would be up in arms about something as insignificant and mundane as that. To begin with, that dude wasn't even "rapey", just a usual horny teenager.

On another note, since I'm replying to translator's comment, thanks a lot for working on this series!

If you're up in arms about that one rapey dude in this chapter, I'll say this: that guy has not shown up again as of ch. 24.

25e.png

Go away boner, stop interrupting this heartwarming slice of life.

Shinobu's probably thinking the first half of that sentence too.

Onee-san in the last page makes me sad.

Go away boner, stop interrupting this heartwarming slice of life.

Umm...yeah, can we not have these type of scumbag moments in this fluffy cooking manga please?

Now this guy is going be around for a little bit and may try to force himself on her because he  probably think she's easy to have. If she didn't display some ability to wrestle, I would be super worried right now. Her obliviousness to what he  was doing doesn't help the matter either.

This manga makes me hungry!

Four black lotus, a wet dream come true

Now I really want to read this author... you know "other works"

After chapter 7 I pretty much expect it to be some NTR trash.

Aww, that was cute as fuck.

"I'm a cat who makes her food."

So, once Chapter 7 goes up, that's it for Vol. 1. I put out these last two chapters as fast as I could because I start back at school really soon, and I'm not sure how fast I'll be able to work then, though I will still try to put this out. Outside of that, I'm excited to start on Vol. 2, look forward to it!

Now I really want to read this author... you know "other works"

I like it, but it seems like it has identity issues and it just doesn't seem to know what it wants to be.

I'd like it more if it just dropped the cooking part and put more focus into their friends and their relationship etc. but I guess some people like the cooking part of it?

No Identity issues... the cooking part is the main part, the friends and relationships are just icing on the cake...

that hand...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sometimes, translating is really easy.

BUT WHAT COULD IT MEAN!?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics