Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 90votes)

Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!

Alt Names: alt 結崎さんはなげる!alt Tolak Peluru Yuizaki!alt Yuizaki-san Throws!
Author: Kagami Yuuma
Artist: Kagami Yuuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl with a fascination with shotput, and a boy with a fascination for the girl.
Go to Yuizaki-san wa Nageru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

134 Comments

No wonder the MC gets a boner, that girl is often half naked.

Actually, aside from the presumably non-canon covers in which he doesn't appear (and his imagination of course), she's always dressed in t shirts and reasonably lengthed shorts.

Unless you're referring to those exposed calves and forearms, which are admittedly quite lewd.

Yeah she's just waiting for the right guy with big brass balls to come by...

And then she'll grab him, spin around a few times and launch him 50 feet 35 feet.

But... its Yuizaki-san's romance of the shot-put...  see how she lovingly holds that ball?

Seriously, I'm told that c10 is a turning point...

Yeah she's just waiting for the right guy with big brass balls to come by...

well its not romance, whoever put that tag in is stupid

But... its Yuizaki-san's romance of the shot-put...  see how she lovingly holds that ball?

Seriously, I'm told that c10 is a turning point...

So far literally nothing happened in 3 chapters

well its not romance, whoever put that tag in is stupid

That stopped being about shotput pretty fast.

So, every chapter needs to be about shotput?  She's got a fascination with shot put, she excels at it, but she also wants to get stronger so she can throw that ball easier and further.

She also happens to be very competitive...  

Eh, kinda depends on what shot who's putting where, doesn't it?

This is less a sports series and more one of those "fascination" manga that follow an interesting girl's daily life (like that one wallclimbing manga, or the airheaded gir one). Kinda weird to have a focus on sports for that

Is the series as good as that cover art or am I just losing it

Almost read that name as Keitaro Urashima.

No wonder the MC gets a boner, that girl is often half naked.

Wow She like "balls" a lot
I can foresee the new "zone"
Ball-zoned

On one hand, it's nothing too special so far. On the other hand, I threw shot put in high school and Yuizaki is cute so I'll probably follow it. I kinda hope it's more sports and less romance

So far literally nothing happened in 3 chapters

Well, why not ?

I will let this manga a chance, maybe it will be good later.Maybe.

There is a great Manga by Adachi Mitsuru about swimming, I can't quite remember but it was pretty good.

Rough was the title. The male lead was a swimmer and the female lead was a diver.

This is one of those instances where you consult Google because you aren't sure if someone is speaking the truth or if they are exaggerating.  Holy. Sh*t.  You were not exaggerating in the slightest O.o

And here it's okay that she hasn't bulked up at the moment. She's just entering high school, so no she doesn't have an olympian physique (yet). But her legs, her arms, her torso, her chest... they are already somewhat bulkier than the average high school girl in Japan in the same way a real girl might be in her situation. That the curves just happen to perfectly suit a Young Jump series is just a bonus.

But yes, go look for footage of the 2016 Olympic Women's Shot Put; they are impressive...

I've seen now a lot of manga about sports: rugby, american football, football, baseball, basketball, jogging, cycling, mountain climbing, shotput, running, there is even gym training. I think there isn't any serious work about swimming.

What about umisho? Well, it's not a serious story but it's about swimming.

I've seen now a lot of manga about sports: rugby, american football, football, baseball, basketball, jogging, cycling, mountain climbing, shotput, running, there is even gym training. I think there isn't any serious work about swimming.

There is a great Manga by Adachi Mitsuru about swimming, I can't quite remember but it was pretty good.

If you've never seen a female professional at shot put, most of them have muscles like the mountain and a neck like a raging bull.

This is one of those instances where you consult Google because you aren't sure if someone is speaking the truth or if they are exaggerating.  Holy. Sh*t.  You were not exaggerating in the slightest O.o

Not sure if he'll still be into Yuizaki-san after she starts really getting into that sport.
If you've never seen a female professional at shot put, most of them have muscles like the mountain and a neck like a raging bull. I don't have a problem with that, but if she still looks as delicate as a feather when the manga ends I'm so calling BS.

This is the animeland where you can still look as a delicate feather and at the same time being stronger than a bull. So you better throw out the RL logic now before it's to late mate.

There are, but there isn't that many of them. However all sports you listed are either year round or summer sport. There is serious lack of winter sports in general.

Ok... so she likes to play with balls...hard ones...

Just look at her excited face when she's holding boy's ball at the end of chapter 2

Not sure if he'll still be into Yuizaki-san after she starts really getting into that sport.
If you've never seen a female professional at shot put, most of them have muscles like the mountain and a neck like a raging bull. I don't have a problem with that, but if she still looks as delicate as a feather when the manga ends I'm so calling BS.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics