Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 80votes)

Onideka

Alt Names: alt おにでか!alt ONDK!
Author: Yatera Keita
Artist: Yatera Keita
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kiryuin Hanao is the idol of her school. But when she suddenly becomes a giant she is forced to return to her old ways to protect her city.
Go to Onideka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BREAKING NEWS: "anime logic" disease steals another helpless victim, reporters say New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies

89 Comments

Sees Christa look a like...rates 5/5

She already is big enough to be Ultrawoman. She just needs an outfit now, and they're good to marry.

Lame ? STFU brat !! You should be grateful that someone pays for us to enjoy this free meal, at least. He has interests for this manga but can't translate it. SO, he pays people to translate it for us.

Also, the reason for them to open for commisions.

I help translate manga already, "brat". I do it for free. This should be a hobby. Scanalation is already a grey zone - doing it for money (and at horrendous rates - $2 per page? Really?) pushes it into the "not entirely legal" territory.

And contrary to what people stated, I don't see the commissioned series completed that often (unless it's some hentai). What happens is the person paying loses interest, other groups don't know if they can or should pick it up... and we're left with another series dead after less than a volume of releases.

MidoriKitzune
Aug 27 2016 09:05 PM

WHAT SHALL WE DO!

*slowly inserts the guy somewhere*

*heartbeat to 200 beats/ minute*

Hhaaa ... HAaaa ... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

... earth just split in half duo the weight of an giant girl, masturbating with her onesided love ....

Yeah. Best end ever.

Lame ? STFU brat !! You should be grateful that someone pays for us to enjoy this free meal, at least. He has interests for this manga but can't translate it. SO, he pays people to translate it for us.

original.jpg

Another major thing about commissioned pieces which typically gets neglected is that they're far more likely to end up actually being finished.

Huh. Its pretty good as a 90's superhero throwback+self-aware anime story. But the characters are pretty terrible and thats always a red flag.

This is the 3rd Giant Girl manga I ran into so far. First one is Super Dreadnought Girl and the other... I forgot the title but it was a Giant Girl vs Giant Girl for politics

Pretty cute and interesting so far. For some reason reminds me of Hoshi no Samidare.

Aww man, the "team" working on it does this for commissions... kinda lame.

original.jpg

Pretty cute and interesting so far. For some reason reminds me of Hoshi no Samidare.

He does hentai t/ls, so of course most of his output will be commissioned pieces. You should be glad someone shelled out to have him t/l this, because many of us aren't; we'd rather it have been something... less batoto-friendly, if you would. But hey, it's the commissioner's prerogative and money.

I only ken one other series with a giant lass, that was fairly decent; http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/super-dreadnought-girl-4946-r535

I can dig this

wut.

A cliche rom-com for giantess fetish. It's all about Ultragirl.

this work is commisioned by : silver_providence

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics