Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 80votes)

Onideka

Alt Names: alt おにでか!alt ONDK!
Author: Yatera Keita
Artist: Yatera Keita
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kiryuin Hanao is the idol of her school. But when she suddenly becomes a giant she is forced to return to her old ways to protect her city.
Go to Onideka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic BREAKING NEWS: "anime logic" disease steals another helpless victim, reporters say New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies

89 Comments

make me crying.

Spoiler

Sorry.. she's lost all sympathy for her actions in chapter 14. That bitch needs to be crushed into powder. Laughter will save the world? What part of murdering people is funny?

If anyone asks, there's no missing chapter. A previous chapter was split into two in the volume releases, so the rest of the chapters all had one added to their number until this one, where the author just skipped from 12 to 14 to make them match up again.

You'd think they'd skip 14 since it's bad luck.

If anyone asks, there's no missing chapter. A previous chapter was split into two in the volume releases, so the rest of the chapters all had one added to their number until this one, where the author just skipped from 12 to 14 to make them match up again.

I knew Attack on Titan would change when they reached the basement, but this is more change than I expected.

not you again truck-kun

lol truck kun did nothing wrong
We going from heart throbs to curry to amusement park dates... WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE???

make me crying.

Spoiler

not you again truck-kun

Thank you Keita-sensei! 

141.png

This manga is so much for me. A mix between two great things Kaiju movies and cute girls.Excellent! I am very much looking forward to more 

What WILL the current US president will want to do with a retrained giant asian schoolgirl?
Anyone have any idea?

This piss tape is... something else.

I'm not cut out for these happy go lucky stories. I'd much prefer she left them to their fate for having the military attack her.

Not gonna lie. I did not see Osaka declaring independence in this story coming.

I wonder how many people died on the train in chapter 8 when it was used as nunchucks?

Sudden satire as author kicked his government.

I will follow this because it is pure chaos and i am wondering how this ends.

What WILL the current US president will want to do with a retrained giant asian schoolgirl?
Anyone have any idea?

Nice, thanks for picking this up. We might actually see more releases of this series now.

I help translate manga already, "brat". I do it for free. This should be a hobby. Scanalation is already a grey zone - doing it for money (and at horrendous rates - $2 per page? Really?) pushes it into the "not entirely legal" territory.

And contrary to what people stated, I don't see the commissioned series completed that often (unless it's some hentai). What happens is the person paying loses interest, other groups don't know if they can or should pick it up... and we're left with another series dead after less than a volume of releases.

Well it's still kinda OK to do a commission for this kind of manga since it's not that popular and I believe it's not licensed, but if someone doing commission of licensed manga and publish it to public, now that's just pure wrong mmm...

Edit: ah shit double post mmm...

Ah I kinda like this, the romance plot seems a lot more possible than in Super Dreadnought Girl 4649 since she's originally not a giant mmm...

And it sure is been awhile since the last time I see Desudesu scanlate something non-hentai mmm...

Lame ? STFU brat !! You should be grateful that someone pays for us to enjoy this free meal, at least. He has interests for this manga but can't translate it. SO, he pays people to translate it for us.

Also, the reason for them to open for commisions.

original.jpg

here are 2 advices for you. pick whichever you like:
1. don't listen to a fictional rambling lunatic psychopath villians
2. don't play games you are good at until someone pays you to. till than, play only games you suck at.

Updating comic cover with latest volume cover, volume numbering (5 ch / vol) and new chapter

Legal RAW : https://comic.pixiv.net/works/1962

This is the 3rd Giant Girl manga I ran into so far. First one is Super Dreadnought Girl and the other... I forgot the title but it was a Giant Girl vs Giant Girl for politics

I think I know what your talking about, I think it's called "Giant warrior Nagi."

Nooo, now the train will be late.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics