Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 466votes)

Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai

Alt Names: alt うちの娘の為ならば、俺はもしかしたら魔王も倒せるかもしれないalt ถ้าเพื่อลูกสาวแล้วล่ะก็ต่อให้ต้องกำจัดจอมมารผมก็จะทำalt För min dotter kanske jag till och med klarar av att besegra demonkungenalt Für meine Tochter, wäre ich vielleicht sogar in der Lage den Dämonenkönig zu besiegenalt For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon Kingalt Por mi hija, yo incluso podría derrotar al rey demonioalt UchiMusume
Author: Chirolu
Artist: Hota
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He met a girl. A young girl branded with the mark of a criminal. That was the beginning of everything. "Crap, my girl's so cute" This is the story of the two who became an overly protective guardian and an adopted child, changing relationships, and furthermore until how that relationship evolves.

adapted from the web/light novel series of the same name

Japanese Webnovel Raw:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5530cf/

Webnovel Translation Info:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-its-for-my-daughter-id-even-defeat-a-demon-lord/
Go to Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies

651 Comments

Just discovered this on the translator's site, waited impatiently for it to pop up on Batoto. 

As for the series, might as well just dump sugar on my heart. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics