Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 466votes)

Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai

Alt Names: alt うちの娘の為ならば、俺はもしかしたら魔王も倒せるかもしれないalt ถ้าเพื่อลูกสาวแล้วล่ะก็ต่อให้ต้องกำจัดจอมมารผมก็จะทำalt För min dotter kanske jag till och med klarar av att besegra demonkungenalt Für meine Tochter, wäre ich vielleicht sogar in der Lage den Dämonenkönig zu besiegenalt For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon Kingalt Por mi hija, yo incluso podría derrotar al rey demonioalt UchiMusume
Author: Chirolu
Artist: Hota
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He met a girl. A young girl branded with the mark of a criminal. That was the beginning of everything. "Crap, my girl's so cute" This is the story of the two who became an overly protective guardian and an adopted child, changing relationships, and furthermore until how that relationship evolves.

adapted from the web/light novel series of the same name

Japanese Webnovel Raw:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5530cf/

Webnovel Translation Info:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-its-for-my-daughter-id-even-defeat-a-demon-lord/
Go to Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies

651 Comments

As someone who reads (and enjoys) the WN translations, I just hope they don't send konobuta a C&D notice ordering him/her to stop translating the WN since the manga's out, like Alphapolis often do.

likewise,

though since this is the web manga rather than a full serialized manga, perhaps this is less likely to incite them to do that?

The story of adopting a dying fatherless cute Demon girl.. And being her Father.. Love it~ Read the LN/WN if you wanna know the story more..

i almost went to jail...

follow follow follow

What a QTPie
Followed to the ends of the earth~~

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand followed <3

Read the web novel, couldn't wait to see the manga.  Latina is so adorable.

Hey man, wanna hit the inn tonight?

Nah bro, gotta go subjugate the magic beasts

Honey, I'm going to subjugate the magic beasts, do you want something from the town?

How long are you going to stay holed in your room?! Everyone your age is already subjugating the magic beasts!

Am I the only one? Yes?

Instafollow

insta follo

Thank god I found this before the front page updated.

I'm so glad that the artwork for the manga is doing the series justice too.

And... Latina is so damn freaking cute!

Oh my, This one shamelessly flips all the dad switches. And its got a bit of mystery on top of that. Yep, I've got to follow. 

this finally got a manga. about time. 

Spoiler

Ah, i'm actually glad to hear that!

At least this reduce the amount of possible tragedy and drama in the future.

Didn't know there's already a manga for this...

insta-follow

the daughter that everyone wants to protect.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wow, didn't expect them to convert the web novel into a web manga that quickly...

As someone who reads (and enjoys) the WN translations, I just hope they don't send konobuta a C&D notice ordering him/her to stop translating the WN since the manga's out, like Alphapolis often do.

¡Cuteeee¡

Jeez, can't believe the japanese title is that long.

Spoiler

Hey, if her real blood-related father is actually still exist and alive, will that(MC adopting her) counted as the MC NTR-ing her father?!

This manga has been approved by:
dH5n7ON.png

This is pretty cute. As long as it doesn't have an usagi drop type twist, it looks promising. Thanks for translating it!

That being said, I really wish it was posted one page at a time. It's way too big to see all of it on my laptop screen, so I have to drag it around all over in order to read the whole thing.

Omg... she's adorable!

Wow, didn't expect them to convert the web novel into a web manga that quickly...

Another web novel.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics